Author Topic: Anti-Israel Kahanists  (Read 2403 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Anti-Israel Kahanists
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2017, 08:17:50 PM »
They kicked me out for calling them bootlicking kapo liars that go to a worse hell than Shitler, so don't know what they've been up to, but they send their scumbags after me.

I have seen him around, both in Facebook and also on YouTube. He always comments on Rav Bar Haim's video's. Same theme all the time. In the past I suspected him of being a Shabak agent perhaps to make the right wing look bad. Or he could just be nuts. Never listen to people with such broad, dreamy ideas that make absolutely no sense.
I have seen him around, both in Facebook and also on YouTube. He always comments on Rav Bar Haim's video's. Same theme all the time. In the past I suspected him of being a Shabak agent perhaps to make the right wing look bad. Or he could just be nuts. Never listen to people with such broad, dreamy ideas that make absolutely no sense.

I have an anarchist friend who was obsessed with Rav Bar Haim, these filthy traitors trolled the page, and now he's into their twisted ideology. These are highly effective manipulators and brainwashers, and Rav Kahane uses such brilliance, that if you put a quote in between two lies, it'll pass if you're not clever.

There is no ISIS or Kerry threat, everyone's worried about Gog u Magog because 70 nations want to meet, that's nothing, this is the threat to Jews that matters now.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge