Author Topic: List problems in the world  (Read 4621 times)

ftf

Re: List problems in the world
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2007, 05:53:20 PM »
In terms of problems in the world, I'd have to say that many people have become (metaphorically and physically) fat, lazy, apathetic and content. 

So as long as they have their precious welfare state, they won't give a damn about illegal immigration, and terrorism. 

Our dependence on oil is another problem. 

Its also because of the increase in materialistic dependency, that everybody is so lazy.
As far as I know, it's the opposite, because materialism is based on hard work, you'll work (farm, bulid etc') - you will have .
Building a society on greed doesn't work, people distrust each other more and more untill...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2007, 05:59:10 PM »
Diseases- such as AIDS

AIDS is not a problem, it is a blessing as it rids the earth off degeneracy. It is a shame that AIDS does not cause immediate death.

Real problems include islam, the left and the moral sewer that has become the western world.

But AussieJTFer, AIDS can spread to countries and people who are not degenrates. Children born with the HIV virus have not done wrong but are the victims of AIDs. People who are raped can get AIDS and die, yet they could be good people as well.

Remember AIDS doesn't just spread by illicit sexual activity but can also spread by:
Transfusion of infected blood or blood products
Infected mother to her baby during pregnancy, birth process and through breast – feeding
Use of infected needles and instruments without sterilization or sharing of needles and syringes by HIV drug addicts

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2007, 07:57:00 PM »
Valid point Sarah.But some say its a Biblical plague cursed unto men for their...immorality.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2007, 08:26:22 PM »
All blood transfusions in this day and age are tested for HIV. All medical use of needles and injections are regulated, only drug addicts use dirty needles.
One of the reasons why I said that it should kill the victim immediately is to prevent HIV births. Besides births and transfusions (which are rare), AIDS is a disease exclusive to the immoral and wicked.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2007, 08:30:01 PM »
Diseases- such as AIDS

AIDS is not a problem, it is a blessing as it rids the earth off degeneracy. It is a shame that AIDS does not cause immediate death.

actually if it caused immediate death then it wouldnt spread to all the homo's much more, someone would get it, and die right away without infecting all the other homos.

-The real problem today is -Lack of Confidence in G-d.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2007, 09:25:19 PM »

Its also because of the increase in materialistic dependency, that everybody is so lazy.

What do you mean by this?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 02:07:07 AM »
I have a feeling we could work on this list for a long, long, long time.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 12:54:50 PM »
Hydrogenated fats, over processed food, cats and dogs living together
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2007, 03:51:47 PM »
I say diseases are the biggest problem. Namely Jimmy Carter, Cindy Sheehan, Liberal Jews as a whole (make your own list) Am I supposed to keep going, or do you get the point? ;D