Author Topic: Ask JTF For Chol HaMoed Sukkot, Sunday, September 30.  (Read 9870 times)

admin

Ask JTF For Chol HaMoed Sukkot, Sunday, September 30.
« on: March 27, 2007, 02:56:52 AM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to the Future Ask JTF section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

BS"D

Moadim LeSimcha,

What is your opinion of The Korean War and the US involvement in it? What was Gadol Doreinu's opinion of it?

By the way, I think you should do YouTube videos on Taiwan and India regarding the threats they face from Communist China and Muslim Pakistan.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 03:42:15 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Chol HaMoed Sukkot, Sunday, September 30.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 09:45:03 AM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

What was your opinion of The Vietnam War when it was going on? Did you share Gadol Dorenu's support of it? I took a class in college on The Vietnam War in The Spring 2007 Semester. I got a B-. I published papers I wrote for the class on the forum.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 02:27:41 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 05:42:55 PM »
While you call Kadima a leftist party, many on the left say that it's a conservative party. These leftists say that the 5% (or whatever) that Kadima will keep in the West Bank will be used to expand settlements and hem in Arab villages and towns through a network of checkpoints and roads. The leftists say that this takes land from the Arabs and renders their independence into a sham. This argument was also used against South African apartheid and indeed Arafat once said that Barak had offered him "Bantustans". How should I respond when leftists make such arguments?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 05:50:00 PM »
from last week: (jealousy = outward envy; Envy = inward jealousy)

Shalom and Chag Sameakh Chaim

My first question to you, before i modified this message, will be asked later by the other Daniel (the non-Cookie).

Here is my new comment: Evil Ahmedinejad is such an eloquent speaker and claims to be a man of Gd that he makes our bumpkin president look like a dimwit (I mean, Bush can't even speak English properly)...How scary is it to you that the most evil people of our day are capable of using Gd to destroy all the things that are good in this world while those who seem to defend us are idiot idol worshipping secularists? Chaim, I'm really scared for the future.  Many religious people don't know how to treat others different from them properly especially less religious people, while on the other extreme, secularists are idol worshippers, and in my eyes, even worse!    The most important thing to imporove in thiss world, especially for all types of Jews, is to "'love thy neighbor'" while "all the rest is commentary".

(By love i also mean rebuke when one errs.)

Shalom

Daniel (Cookie)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 02:43:28 AM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 07:13:36 PM »
Shalom Chaim.

I would like for you to remind the whole forum that alleged "Christian" Arabs are NOT our friends. The vast majority of them sympathize with their Muslim brethren. Sometimes they are persecuted by Muslims, but even then they loathe and detest the Yahuds with all of their heart. The Maronites in Lebanon only started complaining when Syria and Hezbollah started assassinating their leaders. As long as they were just barraging Israel with missiles, they were dancing in the streets in support.

Talk about the Syrian priests who dedicate sermons to Sheik Nasrallah. Talk about the Lebanese-"Americans" who devote their lives to being Islam apologists. Talk about the Copts, who all but face a genocide, who officially state that they believe Israel commits apartheid against Arabs. Most "Christian" Arabs are Muslims in everything but name.

Chaimfan

« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 09:14:44 PM by C.F. »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 07:26:32 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

If you take power in Israel and there is another all out war with the muslim satanic savages, would you accept military help from any nation who genuinely wants to help Israel?

-Mstislav
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 10:03:36 AM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 08:35:19 PM »
Dear Chaim,

This is a question about free will and nature.

When my second twin, my little girl was in the neo-natal intensive care unit,(she's doing much better by the way) there was an Arab Baby in the incubator next to her. The mother of this baby came to visit her for about 15 minutes a day and wouldn't even hold her baby she just stared at the baby with a bored look for about 15 minutes and then left. The father of the baby wouldn't even enter the room. He stood in the hallway and asked emotionlessly when the baby would be released. He then turned and walked away without even looking at his daughter to see how she was.

Chaim, this baby had advanced jaundice!!!!!!!!!

She was undergoing bluelight phototherapy and was in terrible pain.

For G-d's sake, Chaim. I had more rachmanut on this baby than her own parents.

Why are they so cruel and heartless? Is this part of the pereh adam prophecy or a simple decision to be evil?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2007, 09:53:38 PM »
Chaim,

Read this on your own time:

An "Ask JTF FAQ" would be compiled with the intention of cutting down the time of the shows. A lot of different people end up asking the same questions that you've already answered on past shows. For example, posters have repeatedly asked for an English translation of the bracha you say before drinking. I've listened to hours of old programs and I must commend you. You're very consistent and your opinion hasn't changed much.

---

When, G-d willing, you make aliyah will your mother accompany you? Also, have you considered redesigning the English website?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 02:26:05 PM by Ben-Alan »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 10:42:16 PM »
Dear Chaim,
  Why do you think it's in the culture of so many hispanics to have kids out of wedlock. Where does this stupidity come from?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 04:15:14 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 12:53:44 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Elliot Spitzer is a traitor. He is going to make it easier for illegal aliens to get driver's licenses. Just a few months back a Mexican alien brutally killed a little girl with his car, which even got Bolshevik new media traitors like Bill O'Reilly to speak out at how insane it is to have illegals on the road, when they shouldn't even be in the country. And now, again, another incident where an illegal hit a 12 year boy in Massachusetts has occurred, just a few days after Spitzer's insane announcement! Both illegal criminals didn't have to do any prison time, and both are not going to be deported! Why does America continue to support criminals? In Spain, the deportation of illegals is taken seriously. In fact, I heard on the news the other day that it's now legal to deport illegals in Spain in straightjackets. America is so much more powerful than Spain, yet, our policy on deporting criminals is countless times weaker! Chaim, you are so right to claim Jewish politicians are horrible for America, and Spitzer's insane decision proves your point perfectly. I hope G-d punishes this self-hating Jew to the fullest extent of his power.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 01:54:53 PM by Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer »

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 09:44:24 AM »
Dear Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim;

For some reason I am unable to find where to post a question to Chaim Would you please send me the link, I did it twice, but only with your help, thank you. My family and I love Chaim. May G-d Grant him Aliya ASAP.
I would appreciate if you forward this to chaim:
Dear Chaim;
First, Chag Sameach, may you be inscribe in the book of life, and may you go to the holy land ASAP.
Now, my question - I hope you do not think, I am not an epicorose, I am not.
What do you think about the 'Jews, people' who think that the Jews should wait Until the Mashich comes and brings the Jews from all over, create Eretz Israel and Bet Hanikdash? In connection with that, we, Jews have been waiting forever for the mashich. Do you think the mashiach is metaphorical? That is something abstract, where we (Jews) will wait for him forever, maybe another 1,000,000 years? I know it is a fundamental issue in Judaism, non-the less; I have difficulty with the issue as follows:
According the tractate 'Chelek' the mashiach is to come any minute (every Jew believe that) also; the mashich is to be a great man in TORAH and many other things. All these, means he is living with us,(most likely a known man) otherwise, how can he come 'any minute'. I find it quite incredible that any men will be declared a mashiach - by (Jews?) and will be accepted by the 'all Jews'.
Thank you Chaim, G-d bless you and all that you do for our people, if only they will appreciate it. With much admiration for you leadership - Harel156
AZ

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 09:54:52 AM »
Why is it that Jews can ride in an elevator
but ask non-Jews to push the buttons?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 07:38:25 PM »
Chaim,

I hope I am not out of line here, but I would like to offer you some advice and constructive criticism which may greatly cut down the time on these shows. I notice that many times, you tend to belabor a lot of points and repeat yourself a lot, sometimes 2,3,4 times. I think that if you become more cognizant of this and make a strong effort not to repeat yourself so much and sum up your points more quickly and succinctly, this can significantly reduce the duration of these shows. I can certainly understand the tendency of repeating a lot and belaboring points since I also tend to do that myself a lot of the time. It's just something we inherit from our Jewish mothers :)

Daniel
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 10:44:22 PM by Daniel »

Offline SpongeBob

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2007, 11:14:41 PM »
Were there any significant areas wherein you and Rabbi Kahane disagreed when you both officers in the JDL?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 09:50:59 PM by SpongeBob »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2007, 11:31:24 PM »
Shalom and Greetings, Chaim!
I recently read an article claiming that the newly built Israeli Supreme Court Building was designed as a large Masonic Temple on the orders of one of the Rothschild family who bankrolled the project.
Pictures of the entire building were shown on one website, with each and every hall, gallery, library, office, and room a pagan altar motif with many occult Masonic images incorporated into the structure.
A cornerstone plaque names the structure as "The Rothschild Supreme Court".
Most prominent is a large pyramid, inverted black cross which the judges must by necessity step on as they walk to work, etc.
Nowhere is to be seen any symbolism which would be expected in a Jewish Supreme Court Building!
Can you please comment as to the veracity of this information?
Kind regards,
MassuhDGoodName

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 07:53:37 AM »
Shalom Reb ChaimWhilst you, and I – and probably the majority of the JTF audience, oppose the Charedi outlook and views on the Torah, Eretz Yisrael, the Galut, Zionism and Judaism – (except Lubavitch), can and should we go so far and saying that we believe their views are a distortion of Torah-True Judaism and are twisted and wrong? 
I say all this, coming from a Charedi family myself!  Thank you, until next week, Lahit! --Zev.

As you are reading this on Chol Hamoed Sukkot, I wish you a Moadim Lismicha Ve'chag Sukkot Sameach!

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 11:34:15 AM »
Shalom Chaim!!

What are your views about the Rabbis that have been supporting the Irani president this week?  Do you think they should be banned from Israel?

« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 03:19:36 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2007, 01:14:16 PM »
Chaim,

What would you say to those who believe that the meaning of life is love, which will and should overcome any barriers, including religious restrictions?

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 03:16:39 PM »
What did you think of Rechavam Ze'evi before he was killed?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2007, 03:03:21 PM »
Hello Chaim,

O.J., Michael Vick, Jena 6,  -  America is losing its white majority and this country is on a pace to become a nightmare and we have politicians on both sides who continue to have a closed eye that we as a nation are allowing barbaric savages to be among human beings.  What will it really take for whites in this country to finally realize enough is enough?  After all that has been done for blacks that no other group has gotten.  When will we finally realize that to come to terms to reality that there are some groups out there no matter what you do for them it gets us no where?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2007, 09:02:34 PM »
Every year on Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashanah in shul, people who never goes to shul except on those holidays come in with jeans, T- shirts and jewelry on.  Every year someone's cell phone goes off.  Why do these people have no respect for the shul and the holidays?  Not only that, even the orthodox people who are members of the shul sit in the back and talk to one another during prayer (sometimes loudly that the rabbi has to to tell people to be quiet). Where is the respect? I bet in churches and yes even mosques people don't act like that. By the way I go to a modern orthodox synogogue.

OZ77

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2007, 09:44:30 PM »
Chaim Shalom, מועדים לשמחה, Happy Holidays.

Last week the city of New York hosted the visit of the modern time Hitler: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
As part of his visit to the big apple, he was invited by Columbia university to give a lecture and do some Q&A.
Now as much as I recall (I may be wrong if so I apologize) JTF did not address this issue
in the videos that were made available before and after his visit.
did JTF take any part or planned any special activities in response to his visit?
also we saw on TV a lot of jews rallying against his visit outside Columbia U., were JTF members there as well?
I'd love to hear some of JTF's latest activities (outside the web), here in Israel as you know
our movement's activity is still pretty much confined to the internet, I hope that's not the case with JTF.

sorry for any mistakes I might have made, it's 3 a.m and I'm a bit tired..   ::)

Take Care,
Oz.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 10:18:49 PM by Oz77 »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2007, 10:05:48 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is well and that you have enjoyed the holidays.  This week I wanted to ask you about support for JTF within your family.  Does most of your family share pro-JTF views or have you had to fight battles within your own family unit as well?  I believe I remember you saying that your mother is pro-JTF, but I'm not sure about your extended family.  For example, I also remember you saying that your cousins thought you were crazy to continue the fight instead of becoming a lawyer.  This is a shame because you should be appreciated for the great work you have done by those closest to you.  Thanks for the time and dedication as always.  Until next week, G-d willing.

Ari 

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2007, 01:32:02 AM »
I've noticed that almost all anti-Black White people are anti-Semitic. With all due respect I doubt your movement can become big with Whites because they either hate Blacks and hate Jews or don't hate Blacks and don't hate Jews. You recently defended the White student who was assaulted by Blacks in Jena LA. David Duke won the overwhelming majority of the White votes in Jena Louisiana in his election bids for U.S. Senator and for Governor and won the overwhelming majority of the White vote in the entire state of Louisiana. What is your objective in defending White people who are either anti-Semitic or can easily become anti-Semitic just like the Europeans did?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 11:33:40 AM by Ralph »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2007, 09:32:44 AM »
Dear Chaim, when you get to Israel how will you avoid being silenced by the essentially fascist Judiciary which will of course arrest and persecute you?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban