Author Topic: Great Bob Unger interview: This is how pro-Israel Jews and Gentiles should speak  (Read 1829 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PHyI6a-WoZU

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Great indeed. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Bob Unger!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                     :fist:

Superb interview, like always, he's right on the money!   

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
Outstanding new intro   :)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Excellent speaker.  Clear thought process.  He doesn't repeat himself.     I think he is an attorney.  However, he missed one very major point when speaking against the two state solution, that I learned on JTF.   That is dividing Israel would leave her only 6 to 9 miles wide with indefensible borders.  I'm sure Bob knows it, but many people don't.  And you simply can't leave this fact out of your argument against the two state solution. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Great video and commentary!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Excellent speaker.  Clear thought process.  He doesn't repeat himself.     I think he is an attorney.  However, he missed one very major point when speaking against the two state solution, that I learned on JTF.   That is dividing Israel would leave her only 6 to 9 miles wide with indefensible borders.  I'm sure Bob knows it, but many people don't.  And you simply can't leave this fact out of your argument against the two state solution. 

I don't believe that will change any one's opinions. You have to care about Jews getting killed to care about that, and most don't. People react positively to shows of strength, not "but then I'll be weaker".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge