Author Topic: A leading Democrat calls the mastermind behind 9/11 a "so-called terrorist"  (Read 4189 times)

Rhuan

Here is the video, Charlie Rangel calls "Khaled Sheikh Mohammed", the mastermind behind the events of 9/11, a "so-called terrorist": http://hotair.com/archives/2006/10/17/video-charlie-rangel-on-so-called-terrorists/

With this type of politician, what hope do we have?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Rush Limbaugh played that audio clip to millions of people today!

I am surprised that these moronic democrates have not learnt their lessons even after 9/11.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

El Cabong!

That piece of shiite Rangel also brought Castro to his church up in Harlem on his last visit here. What garbage poor excuse for an American that baboon is.

Rhuan

I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I must ask who castro is.

Scriabin

Fidel Castro, the dictator of Cuba.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 04:37:33 PM by Scriabin »

Rhuan

Thanks Scribian.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
charlie the red is a white hater with a special hatred for Jews. He is such a liar that he tells everyone that he is a african, when in fact he is an indian. His voter base is so dumb that they can't even figure out what kind of scam this flim flam man is player on them. How dumb is that. He is a useless meat eater and should be exposed for the terrorist lover he really is.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
charlie the red is a white hater with a special hatred for Jews. He is such a liar that he tells everyone that he is a african, when in fact he is an indian. His voter base is so dumb that they can't even figure out what kind of scam this flim flam man is player on them. How dumb is that. He is a useless meat eater and should be exposed for the terrorist lover he really is.
Thank you fjack. For some time I have watched this piece of trash Charlie Range and tried to figure out just what he really is because he is just not a black. For some time I figured he was a mulatto or quadroon of some sort however you have it exactly right he  is an injun. I have even less use than ever for him now because he doesn't even have respect enough for  himself to represent himself as what he really is.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Fidel Castro, the dictator of Cuba.
The worst part of the Castro saga is that the United States actually helped put Castro into power. After he took control in Cuba he turned on the United States and cozied up with  the Soviet Union. One of the many times the U.S.A backed the wrong people.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

El Cabong!

Most middle class Cubans backed Castro, but no one knew he would turn on the people who helped him into power. If you want to see a historically accurate movie about the fall of freedom in Cuba, watch Andy Garcia's movie, "The Lost City". It didn't do well because it wasn't Hollywoodized and Garcia wouldn't go bending the facts for sake of box office.

I remember my father had a picture of himself and Che Guevara at the Hotel Internacional. He burned that picture and what it would be worth today. I remember the revolution, I was there and I saw what communism did to Cuba. We had a middle class Americanized life as there were many Americans and Jews in Cuba at the time. We watched the same t.v shows, enjoyed the same movies, and consumed the same goods as Americans. Castro came and wiped all that out as trade fell off and the embargo took hold. We waited 3 long years after applying for our visas in order to get out. Came here with the clothes on our backs and the church helped us get started and all of us in my family have been successful and grateful and patriotic towards this country. God bless America. 42 years here and doing good.