Author Topic: Why are so many people here single?  (Read 51811 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why are so many people here single?
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 04:46:53 PM »
im arriewd with 5 kids.....but i have sky sports channels=no more kids ;D

We had to get rid of sky sports. Sky sports= No more dad, No more brother hence No more food.

:)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 04:52:49 PM »
[Look around at life in the modern western world.

When I get old, I'm in the nursing home, same as all the people who have kids.

Truly sad. But it has greatly to do with the way many in the west raise their children. many westerners cant wait to get rid of their kids, they tell them when your 18 they have to move out of the house, also the obsession with sports and lack of real attention to the kids- in return thats what the parents get- no attention from kids and thrown to nursing homes.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 05:10:11 PM »

Why are so many people here single?

We covered this on another thread, most of them are fat.  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 06:09:46 PM »
Guys,
  With the exception of the women on this forum, the vast majority of pretty American women are stuck up c___s. They either want money or a guy that looks like Brad "German faced" Pitt. Guys, do yourself a favor. Go to a latin American country and try to find a good woman there. But of course be careful. The women there are much more courteous and friendly than most of the pretty women here.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 06:59:30 PM »
I'm divorced so I've been very leary of getting in another serious relationship but I've dated on and off. Interesting topic.

kellymaureen

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2007, 07:04:04 PM »
Wow Shoshana your new picture is beautiful  :)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 07:14:42 PM »

Very easy on the eyes, what, theses bozos haven't been hitting you two?  ;)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 08:07:47 PM »
Guys,
  With the exception of the women on this forum, the vast majority of pretty American women are stuck up c___s. They either want money or a guy that looks like Brad "German faced" Pitt. Guys, do yourself a favor. Go to a latin American country and try to find a good woman there. But of course be careful. The women there are much more courteous and friendly than most of the pretty women here.

Italian Zionist, you sound very angry.  And didn't you say you recently found a woman you really like? 

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2007, 08:09:40 PM »

Thanks! You look great in your pic too! ;)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2007, 08:10:42 PM »
Guys,

Italian Zionist, you sound very angry.  And didn't you say you recently found a woman you really like? 

That's right, a divorced mom if I remember right. What happened Italian Zionist??? I am so sorry it apparently didn't work out.

newman

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2007, 08:12:45 PM »

There's a prophesy in Torah about the gentiles 'grabbing the corner of a Jew's skirt'.

If someone grabs Shoshana's skirt, they'll get such a whoopin'. ;)

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2007, 08:38:40 PM »
  Possibly because they are more intelligent than the average person......I'm in the process of divorcing a woman who I still love dearly and have two children with after ten years of marriage...........Men get the shaft in dicorce court........I'm out about a million dollars (gave her all the property) and I will still have to pay child support although she is living on the income of the rental properties...............It's OK I guess......I still have the shirt on my back....the funny (or not so funny)thing is I would take her back in a heartbeat....unfortunatley I took the to death do you part seriously, and obviously I was naive..........be careful with women, the legal system is 200% biased in their favor (I spent 6 months in jail for allegen domestic violence(just her word, no witnesses no bruises etc)....I have never raised my hand against a woman G-s forbid...I went to trisl and was found not guilty, but I still spent almost 6 months in jail.........

Be careful what you wish for.......you just might get it. ;)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2007, 08:40:46 PM »
I'm saving myself for the right Jewish female 25 yr old Neurosurgeon or Cardiac Surgeon, who is able to support me in the manner to which I should become accustomed.

newman

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2007, 08:42:07 PM »
  Possibly because they are more intelligent than the average person......I'm in the process of divorcing a woman who I still love dearly and have two children with after ten years of marriage...........Men get the shaft in dicorce court........I'm out about a million dollars (gave her all the property) and I will still have to pay child support although she is living on the income of the rental properties...............It's OK I guess......I still have the shirt on my back....the funny (or not so funny)thing is I would take her back in a heartbeat....unfortunatley I took the to death do you part seriously, and obviously I was naive..........be careful with women, the legal system is 200% biased in their favor (I spent 6 months in jail for allegen domestic violence(just her word, no witnesses no bruises etc)....I have never raised my hand against a woman G-s forbid...I went to trisl and was found not guilty, but I still spent almost 6 months in jail.........

If it's supposed to be 50:50 with communal property, how does that happen?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2007, 08:47:33 PM »

\

Uff, Bodhi that sounds horrible. G-d willing you get through this as quickly as possible..

Yeah Shoshana, you look great  ;)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2007, 08:48:41 PM »

First of all, if you are out a million dollars because you gave her all the property then whose fault is that? You gave it to her. You didn't have to you chose to so why whine about it?
I take issue with you saying you spent 6 months in jail on just her word. Sorry the law doesn't generally work that way, I would guess there was alot more to it than that.
Yes, you have to pay CS regardless of what she is getting her income from because guess what? You had children, she is raising them presumably the majority of the time. They are entitled to a portion of your income to put a roof over their heads and food in their bellies.
Do I sound like a bitter divorced woman who doesn't see a dime of child support? Yes I do. :)

kellymaureen

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2007, 08:59:59 PM »
Men get the shaft in dicorce court

I am a woman and I can agree with you.  I watched a very good friend go through hell and back, his ex wife took everything, which he willingly gave because she had their twin girls, pays support because he loves his girls and its his responsibility, has court ordered visitation which SHE always manages to stop him from having (the girls are always "sick" on visiting day, she is conveniently not home at the designated time, tells lie upon lie about him to the girls, that he didnt want to see them...he has gone back to court many times but as long as he is paying the court doesnt seem to care if he actually sees his children, they more or less tell her he has a "right" to see his children but doesnt actually DO anything to make her follow a court order.  I know there are an equal amount of men who really dont care to see their children and do everything they can to get out of their obligations, they are of course scum, but men who actually DO care about those things go through a court system which is never in their favor...or the favor of the children who need their fathers.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 09:03:17 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2007, 09:08:12 PM »
I think I'm single because I can't figure out what I really want in life (specifically marriage and kids).  I enjoy many aspects of being single and I'm not sure I want to give them up for good.  Life if short.  What if I make the wrong choice with a woman.  I'd rather be alone than make a horrible mistake.  I think the dying alone thing is overated.  We all die alone if you think about it.  I also don't  think I want to have children for many of the reasons listed here.  Sometimes I feel a little guilty over this, but kids can make my skin crawl.  I live in a co-op apartment above a couple with two young kids.  They are constantly arguing and the kids are always making loud noises making their, and my life, quite miserable.  That's why I'm looking to move.  

Kiwi

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2007, 09:16:39 PM »
Guys,
  With the exception of the women on this forum, the vast majority of pretty American women are stuck up c___s. They either want money or a guy that looks like Brad "German faced" Pitt.

LOL you sound just like my American Fella, said the same thing to me, thats why he prefers Aussie women. And what I have worked with and know of most US woman you are not far wrong.  :-\

And the others I have meet on forums, seem to show that side too. And Jealous, never meet so many jealous women, as if they can't even give a little trust to their men, stuck in this "mills and boon" love story, like they didn't have a brain in their heads and stuck on 12 years old. Not that I am saying all are just most I have meet.

As for Newman, never change honey you are prefect as you are.  ;)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2007, 09:17:41 PM »
Girls seem to run away from me  ;D

Same story here.
The ones that do not don't agree with my political views. I just don't see why they and the majority of people don't get the Kahanist message. Why are they all so liberal? Everything JTF says makes so much sense to me and people are not moved by the facts.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2007, 09:19:37 PM »
I think I'm single because I can't figure out what I really want in life (specifically marriage and kids).  I enjoy many aspects of being single and I'm not sure I want to give them up for good.  Life if short.  What if I make the wrong choice with a woman.  I'd rather be alone than make a horrible mistake.  I think the dying alone thing is overated.  We all die alone if you think about it.  I also don't  think I want to have children for many of the reasons listed here.  Sometimes I feel a little guilty over this, but kids can make my skin crawl.  I live in a co-op apartment above a couple with two young kids.  They are constantly arguing and the kids are always making loud noises making their, and my life, quite miserable.  That's why I'm looking to move. 

Ari, listen.. there's more to kids than screaming, running around and arguing. You have to look at the big picture - you're creating new life. It's about creating new lives that you raise to benefit future generations, in order to make this a world worth fighting for. I feel that that's more important than a conveniently quiet Saturday night.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2007, 09:22:12 PM »
Point well taken, Vito.  I told you I feel guilty over it, lol.

kellymaureen

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2007, 09:23:34 PM »
LOL you sound just like my American Fella, said the same thing to me, thats why he prefers Aussie women

My sister is married to an Australian who says the same thing about American women lol...maybe its just wanting something different than what we have ;D

Kiwi

« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2007, 09:33:54 PM »
LOL the phrase he used was exotic, I was like....... huh?

Grass is greener on the other side of the fence  :P Or side of the world  :laugh:

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2007, 09:34:34 PM »
Guys,
  With the exception of the women on this forum, the vast majority of pretty American women are stuck up c___s. They either want money or a guy that looks like Brad "German faced" Pitt.

LOL you sound just like my American Fella, said the same thing to me, thats why he prefers Aussie women. And what I have worked with and know of most US woman you are not far wrong.  :-\

And the others I have meet on forums, seem to show that side too. And Jealous, never meet so many jealous women, as if they can't even give a little trust to their men, stuck in this "mills and boon" love story, like they didn't have a brain in their heads and stuck on 12 years old. Not that I am saying all are just most I have meet.

As for Newman, never change honey you are prefect as you are.  ;)

You're not far from the truth at all.. I much prefer women from Europe/South America than American women. Generally, if American women get the slightest idea that they look the least bit attractive.. they put themselves on a mountain top. Than the average Joe like me is stuck in a ditch.