Author Topic: Jimmy Carters war against Israel  (Read 2911 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Jimmy Carters war against Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 03:30:23 PM »
He really is one of the most irrelevent animal on the face of the Earth
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 03:43:29 PM »
He looks as irrelevant as he his
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 03:47:06 PM »
Can't we deport Mahmoud Carter? Is he even American? :laugh:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 03:54:15 PM »
This is the same Carter during his administration was the fire that basically ignite the Islamic revolution that we got our hands full today with muzzies cause of his weak foreign policies on Muzzies.  He sat on his hands while Iran held Americans as hostages.  That is TREASON!  He was the third wheel in the Camp David disaster for Israel.  And he really was the worst president in American history and now he has the audacity to try to become a talking head?  You know in Italian we have a saying my grandmother taught us, it goes like this.

quello che i colloqui troppo hanno il veleno di un serpente, un serpente deve essere lasciato solo per sempre

meaning

The one that talks the most has the venom of a snake.  It is best to leave the snake alone. 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 03:58:42 PM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 03:56:28 PM »
A complete failure as a president AND as a human being.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 03:59:12 PM »
Ever taken a good look at him? Speaking of snake his face looks like a serpent.

newman

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 04:01:25 PM »
Ever taken a good look at him? Speaking of snake his face looks like a serpent.
He proves that an educated, sober redneck is a violation of natural law.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2007, 04:04:44 PM »
The video of that link above is really excellent.  I am not sure if I will send it to the hundreds of people on my e-mail list, or just to the ones who I know feel about dhimmi carter the way I do.

dhimmi carter is the worst president in american history.  other than islamofascists, he is #1 on my hate list. 

from what i understand, when menachem begin saved anwar sadat's life, sadat was willing to make peace with israel unconditionally.  but that did not sit well with dhimmi carter, who stuck his nose where it did not belong, forcing israel to give up the sinai, thus reducing israel to 1/3rd of its former size and keeping israel from being economically independent.

iran under the shah used to be a pro-west, pro-america, pro-israel country that was on its way to making it into the twentieth century.  but that did not sit well with dhimmi carter, who stuck his nose where it did not belong, forcing the shah out of power in favor if the ayatoilet, and now iran, along with saudi arabia, are the two leading exporters of terrorism in the entire world.

after the palestinkians sided with sodamn insane in the gulf war, yasar arafaG was considered all washed up.  israel seemed to be in a comfortable position for a change.  but that did not sit well with dhimmi carter, who brought back arafaG from obscurity, and told that murderer what words to say so that the oslo suicide accords could take place, which, among other things, had israel sending tens of thousands of weapons to the palestinKians so that those savages could murder more Jews!

dhimmi carter, of course, wrote that recent book calling israel pale-stine, which is a stab at the Jews in itself, then had the chutzpah to call Israel apartheid, despite the fact that Israel is the only country in that region that has any human rights at all, treating its moslems far better than any moslem nation treats moslems.

how ironic that dhimmi carter called President Bush the worst President in American history.  if dhimmi carter wants to know who truly is our worst of all Presidents, all he has to do is look in the mirror.

If tomorrow some islamofascist blew dhimmi carter up, i would have the biggest smile on my face than i have ever had in my entire life.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 04:56:46 PM by JewishTeddyBear »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2007, 04:20:15 PM »
Anyone know how to download it?

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2007, 04:45:15 PM »
did he have a peanut farm or sumthing cau ::)se  he is a peanut for sure.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2007, 05:57:37 PM »
I just sent Mord's dhimmi carter link to approximately 150 of the people on my e-mail list.  If everybody here would do likewise, and the ones they send it to do the same, and so forth, soon all of the civilized world will know some of the reasons why dhimmi carter is the most evil non-moslem on planet Earth.

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2007, 06:02:17 PM »
People like us here who KNOW what jimmah carter really is wont be surprised, but his supporters wont see him in any different light unfortunately.  Doesnt his carter center get alot of funding from arab muslims, I thought I read that somewhere.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2007, 06:22:33 PM »
dhimmi carter definitely does get paid off in the millions of dollars by the islamofacsists.  that is one of the things that the short video i sent to you goes into

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2007, 06:27:12 PM »
In the CNN series last month about religions, they kept interviewing Carter and he was very bitter as usual.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 06:40:28 PM »
People like us here who KNOW what jimmah carter really is wont be surprised, but his supporters wont see him in any different light unfortunately.  Doesnt his carter center get alot of funding from arab muslims, I thought I read that somewhere.
Yes the video shows he gets millions from the moslems

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2007, 06:43:15 PM »
Lol sorry Im at work right now, and not on one of the computers I can see video:P  Ill watch shortly ;D

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 06:47:31 PM »
America, Israel, and the entire world is still paying the price for having that shitler-loving antisemite, dhimmi carter, as our president for four years.  Wow, what a nightmare that was.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 06:49:26 PM »
America, Israel, and the entire world is still paying the price for having that shitler-loving antisemite, dhimmi carter, as our president for four years.  Wow, what a nightmare that was.

I've heard some Jews say, to paraphrase, "Jimmy Carter is the reason why Israel has peace with Egypt."   This is what some think. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 06:52:28 PM »
So no one ever said there are'nt plenty of dumb Jews

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 06:53:43 PM »
He's old and eventually his time will come when he kicks the bucket.  It should only be so soon.  I will throw a Peanutbrain idiot kicks the bucket party. 

newman

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 06:57:28 PM »
He's old and eventually his time will come when he kicks the bucket.  It should only be so soon.  I will throw a Peanutbrain idiot kicks the bucket party. 

I'd like to pour a bottle of champagne over his grave. (But I'll be running it through my kidnies first)

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 08:47:45 PM »
dhimmi carter is definitely NOT why Israel has peace with Egypt.  As I wrote above, Egypt was ready to make peace with Israel long before dhimmi carter interfered and insisted that Israel hand over the Sinai to Egypt. 

Furthermore, the peace between Egypt and Israel is a very cold and tense one.  The general Egyptian public is overwhelmingly anti-Israel, and weapons are constantly smuggled to the balestinKians through Egypt.  So while Egypt may not be directly murdering Jews, they are still doing so indirectly.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2007, 02:32:56 AM »
Mills, I agree with you, but one would think that somebody who is such an embarrassment to the nation would have faded off into obscurity, ashamed of his performance in public life.  Nobody would have faulted him at all if he completely withdrew from public appearances after his defeat in 1980.  Yet he has behaved exactly the opposite way, shamelessly spouting his antisemitic drivel for more than three decades now.  I never like to wish death on my fellow human being unless the person is a murderer, yet I will admit that I can hardly wait until the guy dies...or at least gets permanent laryngitis.