Author Topic: Chaim was right about Trump all along  (Read 2651 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim was right about Trump all along
« on: May 21, 2017, 11:49:45 PM »
Those of us who supported Trump were played for chumps!!!!!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Chaim was right about Trump all along
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 12:07:47 AM »
It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I'm sure that Chaim feels vindicated.

Will any of the Trump bootlickers and sycophants that were once active here actually admit this?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 12:23:28 AM »
You people had no clue what you were up against, he manipulates emotions with his marketing even better than I do, and three minutes I can create fifteen emotions in someone, this guy is far more devious than anyone outside of marketing can judge.

I will offer free courses for people that realize their error and admit it on how to brainwash people into experiencing emotions that open them up to whatever suggestion you have planned. If I do, please just use this to make money, with girls, you'll get caught in a lie, no relationship built on a lie lasts, and you all are better off with relationships than flings, trust me.

Now that I think about it, I've never actually used that for good, and if you become like me you'll see any emotion as a threat and run from it, so probably better that you don't know, but I'll give enough to keep you from getting tricked in the same fashion, don't any of you think it can't happen again, I could call the same person 10 times and sell the same scam over each time, with the person knowing exactly who I am, but being embarrassed to admit it. Anyone who fell for Trump is perfectly likely to fall for him again, so if you're willing to learn, this is my world.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 06:22:26 PM »
Those of us who supported Trump were played for chumps!!!!!

ChabadKahanist, welcome back!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 06:41:10 PM »
It's funny, this master manipulator never fooled me.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 09:04:39 PM »
During his visit, Trump came across as a genuine Judophile who's got Israel's back against Iran, who's not going to pressure Israel to stop building in Yesha, who's not going to demand the divvying up of Jerusalem or Yesha, and who's going to follow the eitzos of his former bankruptcy attorney right-wing David Friedman who saved him billions of $$$, now the US ambassador to Israel, and will eventually transfer the US embassy to Jerusalem.

I'm not worried about the reconciled Edomite Trump.

I'm worried about the unctuous NWO Erev Ravnik Pipi.

The goal of the Erev Rav is to delay the advent of Moshiach by thwarting the Jewish resurgence in its Biblical Heartland of Judea & Samaria.

Now that Trump is not going to pressure Pipi in to making concessions, withdrawing, blocking building etc, what will Pipi do to use an excuse to continue that Messianic-thwarting, short of instructing the Jewish Section of the Shabak to devise another dastardly Israeli False Flag attack to blame on the Settlers and Mountain Top Youth?!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 09:37:16 PM »
You are right about Pipi.

The biggest problem is that Netanyahu is more worried about kissing Trump's (including Obama's, the U.N., Muslim Egypt, Muslim Turkey, etc) tuchus than saving the lives of his own people.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people in Israel that believe Netanyahu can “do no wrong” because he supposedly “right wing.” It is the same here in America with Trump. Too many people put their faith in phony politicians and not in Hashem.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 09:03:40 AM »
During his visit, Trump came across as a genuine Judophile who's got Israel's back against Iran, who's not going to pressure Israel to stop building in Yesha, who's not going to demand the divvying up of Jerusalem or Yesha, and who's going to follow the eitzos of his former bankruptcy attorney right-wing David Friedman who saved him billions of $$$, now the US ambassador to Israel, and will eventually transfer the US embassy to Jerusalem.

I'm not worried about the reconciled Edomite Trump.

I'm worried about the unctuous NWO Erev Ravnik Pipi.

The goal of the Erev Rav is to delay the advent of Moshiach by thwarting the Jewish resurgence in its Biblical Heartland of Judea & Samaria.

Now that Trump is not going to pressure Pipi in to making concessions, withdrawing, blocking building etc, what will Pipi do to use an excuse to continue that Messianic-thwarting, short of instructing the Jewish Section of the Shabak to devise another dastardly Israeli False Flag attack to blame on the Settlers and Mountain Top Youth?!

He is telling Pipi to stop building. On live tv. They also said they're not moving the embassy. Chill on the retard psycho babble.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2017, 02:02:10 PM »
He is telling Pipi to stop building. On live tv.

"Trump spoke publicly on seven occasions, and never once mentioned the settlements. He never once mentioned the settlements and terrorism in the same breath, as was often done by the previous administration. He did not mention a Palestinian state, a two-state solution, or Palestinian self-determination, not even with Abbas."(as reported in the Jerusalem Post)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 03:42:21 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2017, 11:23:59 PM »
"Trump spoke publicly on seven occasions, and never once mentioned the settlements. He never once mentioned the settlements and terrorism in the same breath, as was often done by the previous administration. He did not mention a Palestinian state, a two-state solution, or Palestinian self-determination, not even with Abbas."(as reported in the Jerusalem Post)

That is quite literally a red bold-faced lie.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-netanyahu-awkward-exchange-west-bank-settlements-bibi-israel-2017-2

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2017, 09:07:45 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-netanyahu-awkward-exchange-west-bank-settlements-bibi-israel-2017-2

That meeting was back in February: "a week is a long time in politics!" (Harold Wilson).

Have you a report, a youtube or a recording of Trump publicly referring to "settlements" "terrorism and settlements", "a Palestinian state", "a two-state solution", or "Palestinian self-determination" even once during his trip to Israel?

We will soon know if Trump really is becoming more & more Judaized & more & more of a Judophile!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2017, 11:35:34 AM »
There are a few things going on.

The liberal left news is obsessed over trump and russia and other crap that may or may not be true.. So I don't watch them.

The so called right wing news of Fox is obsessed over trump and how great he is.  I watch them sometimes, but don't buy 100% of their crap either.

No he's not pro Israel.. He is as bad as the rest and perhaps more dangerous because many are hypnotized by him on making American great again.

And quite honestly, I'm not convinced that Black Lives Matter and Hillary Clinton would have been better options.

So....Chaim is right. Trump sucks and took many people as chumps.

Disclaimer: I never voted for Trump, but I did hope he defeat Hillary.  I hope a Ted Cruz can get the next election.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein