Author Topic: What happened to NYC?  (Read 2332 times)

newman

What happened to NYC?
« on: September 18, 2007, 02:25:54 PM »
I'm a foreigner, so help me out here.

I see old movies and I read books about the old NYC. What a wonderful, vibrant place. All those wonderful Jewish, Irish, Italian & other neighbourhoods.

How did it so many parts of the city become a turd world cess pit? Who's to blame?

I know it's easy to blame liberal politicians, but somebody has to vote them in. Why are New Yorkers so tollerent of savages who are making their lives miserable and their city a pig stuy?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What happened to NYC?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 03:22:39 PM »
Do you think Chaim wrote these articles for nobody to read them?

http://www.jtf.org/america/america.new.york.city.htm

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 03:30:53 PM »
The "melting pot" has melted over.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 03:43:24 PM »
In The 1960's, Mayor John Lindsey invited them to come from The South by offering them welfare.

But why did New Yorkers keep electing one schvartza loving administration after another?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 06:07:38 PM »

But why did New Yorkers keep electing one schvartza loving administration after another?

Maybe the voters became crazy and never recovered. Once the demographics changed, it must have made it much more problematic in trying to elect conservatives.

If some of the older voters realize that they made bad choices when they voted 50 or so years ago, demographics have made it much more difficult for them to elect a conservative, if they've now realized that this is what they should have done the in retrospect.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 06:37:01 PM »
living proof that  multicultralism doesnt work. NyC
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 06:52:33 PM »
living proof that  multicultralism doesnt work. NyC

Would anthropologists agree or would they try to defend all the multiculturism in NYC?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 09:18:34 PM »
I only wish I knew.  On a positive note, they did air a piece on the news the other night that many blacks from NYC are moving down south to Georgia.

newman

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2007, 09:40:37 PM »
I only wish I knew.  On a positive note, they did air a piece on the news the other night that many blacks from NYC are moving down south to Georgia.

If you can get them to hang a left at Georgia and head SE for about 4500 miles, that would be really good.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 02:08:20 AM »
1.  The Shvartzas are the main problem.  They flood into NY, take welfare, and ruin whatever neighborhood they move into. 
2.  In my opinion, the other problem is that the mafia is not around any more.  They used to protect neighborhoods against the Shvartza criminals and other low live scum by doing things to them that the police couldn't do.  Don't get me wrong, I hate the evil mob low lives but they did do good by protecting their neighborhoods, my grandparents lived on the same block as some mobster (which was a bad neighborhood) and they would leave their door open all the time, and they never had a problem since all the Shvartzas would be scared to come close. 
3.  The police here are demonized and castrated whenever they arrest a Shvartza and act tough on them like they deserve.  The Shvartza simply bruises a pinkey when they tackle him and the blacks riot and shout "police brutality" and they put the cops in jail.
4.  Everyone here is a liberal nutcase.  They want to give out MORE WELFARE to Shvartzas, MORE FREE HEALTHCARE to Shvartzas, more affermative action, less to hard working white people with families etc..
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 02:17:44 AM »
1.  The Shvartzas are the main problem.  They flood into NY, take welfare, and ruin whatever neighborhood they move into. 
2.  In my opinion, the other problem is that the mafia is not around any more.  They used to protect neighborhoods against the Shvartza criminals and other low live scum by doing things to them that the police couldn't do.  Don't get me wrong, I hate the evil mob low lives but they did do good by protecting their neighborhoods, my grandparents lived on the same block as some mobster (which was a bad neighborhood) and they would leave their door open all the time, and they never had a problem since all the Shvartzas would be scared to come close. 
3.  The police here are demonized and castrated whenever they arrest a Shvartza and act tough on them like they deserve.  The Shvartza simply bruises a pinkey when they tackle him and the blacks riot and shout "police brutality" and they put the cops in jail.
4.  Everyone here is a liberal nutcase.  They want to give out MORE WELFARE to Shvartzas, MORE FREE HEALTHCARE to Shvartzas, more affermative action, less to hard working white people with families etc..

I agree about the mafia.

We should have a 'save the Wiseguy' campaign. All the FBI did by weakening the mafia was strengthen the crazy russians, jamaicans and others.