Author Topic: Jewish male teen seeking woman  (Read 10617 times)

Offline Shoftim3:31

• Junior JTFer
  • If at first you dont succeed, reload and try again
Jewish male teen seeking woman
« on: August 14, 2017, 03:24:10 PM »
Feel free to PM me here

Lives in Jerusalem
Older Teenager
Seeking woman who shares political orientation, lives in Israel, ~19
Intends on moving to settlement when older
Religious orientation doesn't matter (no reforms), as long as you are respectful of me
I will travel anywhere, in Israel
Only ever want one date: the one that leads to marriage.
"Casual" dating is fine, as is shidduch.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 04:47:15 PM by Shoftim3:31 »
Our worst enemy isn't Nazis, Arabs or Liberals, its Jews that hate themselves: Bernies Sanders, Chuck Schumer, George Soros.

Everyone else just strayed from H' word. But these people pretend.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Jewish male teen seeking woman
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 02:20:42 PM »
I was where you are once. Go to yeshiva now, they'll take you free, do good, tell the Rabbis to find you a shidduch, you'll have a great life. You wait a couple years, it won't be an option like it is now. You can go make a great career and have a good home and kids, don't screw this up. Don't listen if they tell you wait, within a month at yeshiva you should start going in shidduch dates until you find the one, talk to another Rabbi if he tells you something like that and perish the thought.

Work out in the mornings and evenings while you're there and you'll learn far better, and Rav Kahane would recommend you do that in nature, I'm assuming judging from what he said about being in nature in the Jewish Idea. You'll also get the best shidduch possible, Torah and looks, if you are baal midot too you'll get your pick from the best girls.

Time is the most valuable thing you have, I could scream or cry it out to tell you to trust me, invest your time in Hashem, it pays off for everyone that does, and everyone who thinks they know best gets nothing or worse.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Shoftim3:31

• Junior JTFer
  • If at first you dont succeed, reload and try again
Re: Jewish male teen seeking woman
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 12:23:53 PM »
I was where you are once. Go to yeshiva now, they'll take you free, do good, tell the Rabbis to find you a shidduch, you'll have a great life. You wait a couple years, it won't be an option like it is now. You can go make a great career and have a good home and kids, don't screw this up. Don't listen if they tell you wait, within a month at yeshiva you should start going in shidduch dates until you find the one, talk to another Rabbi if he tells you something like that and perish the thought.

Work out in the mornings and evenings while you're there and you'll learn far better, and Rav Kahane would recommend you do that in nature, I'm assuming judging from what he said about being in nature in the Jewish Idea. You'll also get the best shidduch possible, Torah and looks, if you are baal midot too you'll get your pick from the best girls.

Time is the most valuable thing you have, I could scream or cry it out to tell you to trust me, invest your time in Hashem, it pays off for everyone that does, and everyone who thinks they know best gets nothing or worse.

Thank you very much for the message,

For one thing, please continue this thread in PMs [don't mind my absence], I have to ask, which Yeshivas would you recommend, or which Rabbis would you recommend that could get me shidduchs with politically like-minded individuals [respond in PM]? I am going to IDF pretty soon, so would this be a option in three years [again, in PM]?

Thanks again, Shamgar
Our worst enemy isn't Nazis, Arabs or Liberals, its Jews that hate themselves: Bernies Sanders, Chuck Schumer, George Soros.

Everyone else just strayed from H' word. But these people pretend.