Author Topic: We need a militia for Jews  (Read 18044 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: We need a militia for Jews
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2007, 01:06:17 PM »
I think the most effective practice would be a loose series of Armed Patrols, like Rabbi Kahane Did, who in a time of war can unite to protect Jewish Lives. In peacetime Jewish areas can be protected by the patrols. All we would need for each partol is 2 or 3 guys, a truck/car and a gun...

Heck that would be a good idea. There are so many Jewish towns in New York or California that are unprotected, even if there were a few armed Jews patrolling, that would help quite a bit.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2008, 10:48:04 PM »
Okay you got another Instructor

American and Dragon Kenpo Karate
Small Unit Tactics
Recon
Combat Pistol Shooting

20 years US Military and 4 years Civilian LEO
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2008, 10:49:15 PM »
Ok O0

Offline Crni Skorpion

• New JTFer
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2009, 09:57:32 PM »
Perhaps, instead of having fears of Government Inspections, simply have your own inspections?

Law can not touch you if you do something wrong - if you have members who can prove they have no criminal record and are mental fit, then have instructors who can inspect each 'barracks' if you will have a place they can stay. This way, if one person of the group does a thing illegal on your camps then you can report this to authorities - they see you follow law, problem ends. If they do an illegal outside your camp, you are not in knowledge of this thing, no problem for you.

I must admit, I am not Jewish... I would fight for Jew people, because I have seen what [censored] head Muslims are like, I have seen what Jews are like and I grew up against Nazism. I have worked for Jews, I have had Jew friends and I have had a Jew girlfriend... I can say you are most nicest and fairest peoples I ever did met.

Perhaps a branch for your Militia for Gentile (I think this is the word right?) who support you. It would be a honour to fight beside such a people who can survive ANY THING!
Crni Škorpion - Legendardni Terorista!

Kosovo Je Srbija - CCCC

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2009, 09:48:34 AM »
A militia for Jews would be a good idea. ;) The JDL is like it, right? And the Kahane Chai too? ;)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ZviTheRomanian

• New JTFer
  • Serbophile, Reform Jew seeking the Yoke of Heaven
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2009, 02:30:49 AM »
Yo I'm new, I'm 5'8 and weigh 145ish,  I just walked by a damn big muslim on the street today, Beard, little skull cap and all .  and dont get me started about them Neo-nazis, they are usually huge,   I work out and am strong for size but whats ur take on gaining weight and muscle?  Anybody?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2009, 08:00:45 AM »
Yo I'm new, I'm 5'8 and weigh 145ish,  I just walked by a damn big muslim on the street today, Beard, little skull cap and all .  and dont get me started about them Neo-nazis, they are usually huge,   I work out and am strong for size but whats ur take on gaining weight and muscle?  Anybody?
They never look big to me i see them around
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2009, 09:34:22 AM »
A militia for Jews would be a good idea. ;) The JDL is like it, right? And the Kahane Chai too? ;)

True. The JDL is a militant Jewish organization which takes action. You can see a lot videos on YouTube of the Camp Meir Kahane.
Here is a link to the JDL Camp 

Old JDL

New JDL

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2009, 05:06:03 PM »
I fully agree. We need to make Jews stronger. I personally work out like a horse and I'm making good gains. In my neighborhood, which is a Bukharian neighborhood in Queens, NY, a lot of the Bukharians there workout and are very strong. We need extensive training though. The only bad thing is:

1) Would minors be allowed (teenagers)?
2) Would people have transportation to this place?
3) How much would this cost?

This economy is in the shitter, and personally, that last thing that people would want to do is pay thousands and thousands of dollars for this. I say Lev Leviev gets his ass out of his diamond deals and funds this.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2009, 07:36:50 PM »
Every Jew a 22!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2009, 07:38:23 PM »

True. The JDL is a militant Jewish organization which takes action. You can see a lot videos on YouTube of the Camp Meir Kahane.
Here is a link to the JDL Camp 

Old JDL

New JDL

One of my friend's goes to a JDL training course.

Offline bobish

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »
"We need a militia for Jews"
Yes, there is a great need for this.

I live in Vermont.

A friend teaches pistol to new shooters.
His club offers women only classes,(most of the teachers are guys).
They loved it.
His club also teaches rifle marksmanship. Long range Rifle clinics

Also, there are still a lot of shooting ranges, here.
And a few good schools.

Semi autos are welcome.

Safety, handling, shooting, marksmanship, individual tactics, group Tac.
Depends on the level of the shooters.

I would suggest, if you go to a school, to keep quiet about your plans.
Unless you really know the teachers.
Group tactics can be a bit of a problem, to explain.

I know of one school, not in Vermont, that does not seem to have a problem with training groups.
On all sorts of stuff.

http://www.suarezinternational.com/tech.html
He might be what you are looking for.
Maybe not.

If I can help, I will...

bob