Author Topic: The future of America is coming.....& it is Ugly !  (Read 7300 times)

B0NG0ID

The future of America is coming.....& it is Ugly !
« on: August 24, 2006, 12:42:05 AM »
 ;) As a "courtesy" The President of New Zimbabwe (former USA) President Abu Ben Jiggah-Bu Al-Nigguh has authorized his chief Witch doctor Hon reverend doctor minister Shazzam X Sabbazz-El Farrakhan to send this message from the year 2036 to the Honkies of 2006 via witchcraft.Something must be done soon or as Winston Churchill once said ;"Prevail we must, or all that we treasure will disappear into the abyss forever"! :'(
Click on the link below

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: The future of America is coming.....& it is Ugly !
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 12:47:16 AM »
That is disturbing... not much different than what's on TV these days.

How can anyone think this is good?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 03:39:24 AM »
America's future has gone bananas... LITERALLY!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline udeckem

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 05:58:01 AM »
These jigs give apes a bad name.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 10:26:54 AM »
Did you notice that all the houses looked like they were falling apart? What was that all about? Is it cool to live in a gheto or something?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 02:47:20 PM »
That was horrible!!! :o How could anyone listen to that by choice.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 03:18:31 PM »
Here are the incredibly intellectual "Comments & Responses" to the video:

RickRude4u (3 months ago)
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbggggggggggggggg

bzzup (3 months ago)
U DONE KNO B.GIZZLE STR8 G

B0NG0ID

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 08:22:55 AM »
Here are the incredibly intellectual "Comments & Responses" to the video:

RickRude4u (3 months ago)
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbggggggggggggggg

bzzup (3 months ago)
U DONE KNO B.GIZZLE STR8 G

"Yo"! Jeffguy ;

Is there a translation for that in the King's English ?

Offline udeckem

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 09:37:37 PM »
Had I no faith, I would be depressed beyond what I could handle.

I just returned from a quick trip to Wal-Mart.  It was like walking into a nightmarish petting zoo, populated by morbidly obese dark bipeds with cell phones stuck to their heads, gold teeth, large butts (that should be painted red to announce receptivity to mating advances), and multiple ill mannered offspring.

When they get to the checkout they present the cashier a tapped out credit card and then argue that the card's ok.  When that doesn’t work they present a check - with the same result! 

I'm still in recovery!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2006, 04:02:32 AM »
Had I no faith, I would be depressed beyond what I could handle.

I just returned from a quick trip to Wal-Mart.  It was like walking into a nightmarish petting zoo, populated by morbidly obese dark bipeds with cell phones stuck to their heads, gold teeth, large butts (that should be painted red to announce receptivity to mating advances), and multiple ill mannered offspring.

When they get to the checkout they present the cashier a tapped out credit card and then argue that the card's ok.  When that doesn’t work they present a check - with the same result! 

I'm still in recovery!

A trip to Wal-Mart should always be quick. How any white person could stay in a store filled with the variations of beasts that congergate there is unimaginable to me. I make it a rule to shop there as least as possible since I view the store itself as a predatory entity. The consept of price slashing and great low prices is wonderful until you study  how they manage to accomplish this. At face value the picture looks great a nice big store comes into a neighborhood and starts supplying jobs and sells stuff cheap.

If you study this situation it becomes evident that Wallmarts success is made on the backs of its workers. They pay them next to nothing and utilise every repressive work day rule possible and don't even think of getting any benefits. They will place ads on the TV showing how they will help pay an employees  medical bill in some extreme case  showing  how kind hearted Wal-Mart corporation is.

Worse still they will go as far as subsidising companies in China that supply it with cheap garbage further depressing any manufacturing base left in the U.S through unfair competition. They destroy other department stores which gave their people union contracts with fair wages and some decent benefits. To this they say its a new global economy people will have to adjust. They can come work for us. For what? Half the money the already low paying job they lost was paying.

Honestly I love to pay cheap prices also, however this situation as innocuous as it appears is an attack on the American standard of living. Its the enslavement of the American worker to 60 hour weeks and possibly a two job existence. It drys up all discretionary spending people have to do extras which support many other industries and services that put people to work in other places. Soon many more of us will be at the Wal-Mart counter trying to buy things with our over drawn cards and checks.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2006, 04:53:40 AM »
America's future has gone bananas... LITERALLY!

This picture reminded me of a funny story.  About 10 years ago now I went to the Bronx zoo with a girl I was going out with. We walked through the zoo to a point that seemed to be along the back corner of the zoo. Many parts of the zoo were being updated at that time and in one spot they had construction going and a large sign stated something like COMMING SOON GORILLA WORLD  or Ape WORLD COMMING SOON. I turned to my friend and told her that they didn't have to build anything all they had to do was to cut out a section of  fence and gorilla world was already there in the sourounding neighborhood she came back at me with" but then what would protect the animals in the zoo". We were in a crowd of people who overheard this and everyone got a good laugh and being it was the Bronx you know it was a diverse bunch.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 04:55:58 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 07:14:19 AM »
The future is now my dear friends. In this day and age we are letting the third world win a victory that not even the USSR with all its might was unable to do. "We have meet the enemy and it is us". This is what we are letting into this country to work side by side with us, to sit next to our children in school, to stand on the street corners and insult our wives and moms, to rob, to rape, to murder. These are the people that our congress says have rights and customs that must be expected. Read this and weep.

Dad kills kids, himself

'Why mine?' cries ma after voodoo-crazed beau
with 2 other clans drowns her boy & girl

BY VERONIKA BELENKAYA, TAMER EL-GHOBASHY and ALISON GENDAR
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Click: Timeline to tragedy
She walked into her Staten Island home, saw her lover's wedding ring tossed onto a bookcase and knew something was horribly wrong.

"I went to the living room and I don't see my kids inside. And I walked to the bedroom and I don't see them," Staten Island mother Francoise Mercier wept yesterday.

"Something in my head told me go to the bathroom, and I saw them in the tub."

Mercier's lover - convinced he was the victim of a voodoo curse - had drowned their two helpless children while she was at work and then committed suicide by throwing himself in front of a Brooklyn subway.

In seven rambling suicide letters, Frantz Bordes, 39, raged against Mercier's relatives and accused them of casting evil spells over him, police said.

"They use everything against me," the unemployed Haitian immigrant wrote, according to police. "Most of all they use voodoo."

Six of the twisted letters were scattered throughout the St. George apartment where he drowned his kids - Sweitzer, 4, and Stephanie, 2-1/2 - in a bathtub Wednesday afternoon, police said.

The seventh suicide note was found tucked inside Bordes' jacket after cops pulled his decapitated body out from under a Q train at the Church Ave. station in Ditmas Park.

"My love for my children is a weapon to destroy me," he wrote.

Only hours after finding her murdered children, Mercier told the Daily News that she had recently discovered that Bordes - who has a wife and two children in Haiti - also had been hiding a third family in Queens, with two more kids.

"Why did he kill mine? He has two others here and two in Haiti. Why did he kill mine?" the 43-year-old mom wailed.

Her relatives said Bordes had threatened to murder the children at least once before. But Mercier insisted that while he was "a big fat liar" for hiding his Queens kids, she never dreamed he would harm their children.

"This is what is killing me: Why didn't I have a warning?" she asked. "I didn't see any signs. If only I saw any signs."

"If I was home, he would not be able to kill them," she cried. "He would have killed me, too - but that would have been good."

By the time she found her lifeless children late Wednesday, the bathtub had drained. Her son was naked. Her daughter was wearing only a disposable diaper, soaked with water, police said.

Mercier said she worked as a nurse's aide while Bordes cared for their kids and took finance classes at a city college.

Nothing seemed amiss at 2:20 p.m. Wednesday when she headed off to work at St. Elizabeth Ann's nursing home on Staten Island.

Mercier said she called home at 8:20 p.m. to check on her son and daughter. But no one answered the phone. She had no way to know that Bordes and their kids were already dead.

Cops notified Bordes' next of kin after finding him on the subway tracks, and his relatives then told police they were worried that his children had been left home alone. Police were heading to the apartment - but Mercier got home from work at 11:50 p.m. before they arrived.

"When I entered that door, I see the wedding band in the blue books in front of the entrance door and I said, 'What is this? Is it a joke?'" she told The News.

Minutes later, her horrible cries startled neighbors.

"My kids! My kids! They're dead!" she screamed.

Bordes' brother said he had complained to his family that Mercier's relatives would conduct voodoo ceremonies - using candles and oils - whenever the couple fought.

"A couple months ago he mentioned something like that to me. Since I'm a Christian, I never took it seriously," Edouard Bordes said after identifying the bodies of his brother, niece and nephew at the city morgue.

"But we are all from Haiti, so we all know people who practice. We all recognize what it is," Bordes added.

"He was having problems with the mother of the children from time to time. I never think that he would go that far."

Mercier and Frantz Bordes had known each other for six years and had been living together the last two. Mercier said she knew for several years that he had another family in Haiti, including two teenage children. It was only recently that she found out about his third family in Queens and confronted him.

"He said, 'I'm going to change.' That was a big fat lie," she said. "Because I had a good heart, this is what happened to me."

"He was to be a home dad, he was good with them," she said. "If I'm at work, he would feed them. He played with them. He loved them."

But Mercier's brother, Phraner Mercier, remembered Bordes much differently. He said none of his family could stand his sister's do-nothing lover - and worried he would hurt the kids.

"He threatened to kill the kids before," the brother said. "He said if anyone took the kids, he would kill them."

With Nicole Bode and Oren Yaniv

Timeline to tragedy

Francoise Mercier was away from her Staten Island home for less than 10 hours. While she was gone Wednesday, her lover killed their helpless children and committed suicide.

2:20 p.m. Mercier, 43, leaves her house on Daniel Low Terrace and heads to her job at a nearby nursing home. Her lover, Frantz Bordes, 39, stays at home to care for their son and daughter.
8:14 p.m. Bordes kills himself by jumping in front of the Q train at the Church Ave. subway station in Brooklyn.
8:20 p.m. Unaware that Bordes is dead, Mercier calls home to check on her 4-year-old son, Sweitzer, and 2½-year-old daughter, Stephanie. No one answers the phone.
11:5O p.m. Mercier gets home and finds her kids drowned in the bathtub.