Author Topic: Ask JTF For October 7 Broadcast  (Read 8647 times)

admin

Ask JTF For October 7 Broadcast
« on: May 29, 2007, 12:36:07 AM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to the Future Ask JTF section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

BS"D

Chodesh Tov,

Thanks for taking my advice on the video about India. I think you should also do a Sri Lanka video. Chaimfan knows a lot about this subject. I also still hope you do one on Taiwan.

Here is my question.

It is an accepted Jewish belief that when Abraham had sons from Keturah after Sarah died, he sent them away to The East with gifts. They settled in Arabia, India, and Eastern Asia and founded the Eastern religions. So all the Eastern yoga stuff is really an ancient Jewish art form. This is not related to The Ten Tribes but rather Non-Jewish offspring of Abraham.

What is your opinion on all of this?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 10:39:36 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For October 7 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 12:55:25 AM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe.

What do you think about Antarctica?

Would you support an expedition of Kahanist Jews in Antarctica for the purpose of exploration and Scientific research on behalf of a Kahanist Israel?

« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 02:41:53 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 02:39:31 AM »
Dear Chaim,

How do you think Americans lost their patriotism? Why is their such a lack of good, noble people, who want to right the wrongs of the US? We're a black nation, an illegal immigrant capital and our true Americans are nothing more than pro-black, self-hating white liberals, who want to see the country brought to its knees and all religion destroyed. These liberal shmucks even hate our founding fathers, saying they weren't heroes and were nothing but slave-holders. How disgusting. Our founding fathers made it possible so we could practice any religion we want, without fear of prosecution and the right to say whatever we want. Instead of these liberal loons showing their respect for these heroic figures, they try to undo all the hard work our founding fathers put into this country. Truly this is an age and generation of anti-American hate and treason.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 04:44:16 AM »
Dear Chaim,

A couple of weeks ago, a person asked about Jews returning to middle eastern dress and you went into a rant against Arab headgear, ie the kaffiyeh.

Just to clarify, Jews never wore the kaffiyeh, but we did wear turbans.

Are you against turbans?

« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 05:01:30 AM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 05:19:58 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

How many languages do you speak?

Mstislav
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 11:28:04 AM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 09:13:42 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
Some time ago poster “Scriabin” asked you about fishing and you responded that it is relaxing. That may be true; however, I would like to make a possible correction and clarification. What I presume you omitted to say was fishing for fun is wrong and fishing for food is not. People who throw fish back into the water were there chance of survival is slim is forbidden in Halachah, I believe. Shalom. Todah.

Zev

Harav Avrahem Shapira, z"tl, passed away about 1 week ago from your reading this - my question is dedicated in his memory.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 10:25:56 AM »
Dear Chaim

What' s the deal with Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld? How do you feel about their comedy and stereotype of left wing Hollywood Jews and other liberals, such as on that show Curb Your Enthusiasm? (if you haven't seen the show yet, I would highly recommend it as a similar comedy to what you do to imitate these people as well as mmmhmmm blacks.) 

Regards

Daniel (cookie)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 07:18:19 AM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 01:51:37 PM »
Shalom,

With all due respect, Chaim, you rather missed the point of my question to you about the housing market two weeks ago. The very reason why people are desperate enough to undertake suicidal loans is because very few can afford 600-700k homes on incomes barely different from those ten years ago. The real estate market, much like the oil market, is inflated at least three times its actual worth because (a) building conglomerates are an oligopoly that can set whatever prices they choose and (b) stock speculators have ridiculously bid-up the price of land and raw materials based on nonexistent threats like hurricanes, running out of trees, imaginary concrete supply bottlenecks, building codes etc.

So, with this clarification, what would JTF do about this obscene highway robbery of our market by the building MNCs and the Wall Street speculators?

Thanks as always, Chaimfan
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 07:25:55 PM by C.F. »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 09:22:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim and How are you?

What is your view on the situation that Al Sharpton is paying "people" to testify for the lone survivor in the Shawn Bell shooting in his lawsuit against New York City? 

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 10:19:56 PM »
I didn't say Pro-Black Whites and Blacks don't hate Jews. The pro-Black Whites are anti-Israel but are not as anti-Semitic as Blacks or extreme right-wing Whites. Who's more anti-Semitic Jimmy Carter or David Duke? I said Whites who don't hate Blacks also don't hate Jews meaning Whites who are indifferent toward Blacks are mostly indifferent toward Jews. Real anti-Black Whites are anti-Semitic. The right wing Whites who don't like the Blacks you criticize are pro Israel but aren't really anti-Black and would never accept your idea of deporting them. Real anti-Black Whites who do want to deport them hate Jews.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 06:10:32 PM by Ralph »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 10:00:16 AM »
Hi Chaim,
   It's great to hear you... this week I would like to ask you a question on behalf of one of my co-worker/friend Avram Baer. He is Jewish and has heard about, unfortunately only the negative things!
Here's his question:

Chaim,

My apologies for not being completely informed as to your opinions or your history.  My question is this:
In which yeshivas and/or with which Rebbes have you studied to come to the views that you express in your programs?  Also, from which Rebbes (aside from the obvious, Rabbi Kahane) do you derive your inspiration and which Rebbes do you believe agree with the views you express on your programs?  I realize that this is a general question, but if you could answer in generalities and also with a few specific instances I would much appreciate it.  Granted, many of the issues you discuss are political in nature, but with regards to Israel I would guess that sanction for such views and the basis of your arguments are in the Torah.  Thanks much. 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 03:25:42 PM by Danstx19 »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2007, 07:59:44 PM »
Shalom Chaim

A group of Christian conservatives headed by Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council, James Dobson of Focus on the Family, Richard Viguerie and dozens others are organizing a 3rd-party to prevent the GOP from nominating the left-wing Giuliani.

Obviously a well-funded (Pat Robertson, anyone?) and a well-organized (Tom Delay, anyone?) splinter of the Republicana Party could jeopardize their chances in '08 and strengthen the Democrat Party, but the risk is worth the reward; it can surely breathe some much-needed life into the Hunter campaign.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 05:05:50 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2007, 07:10:44 AM »
Shalom Chaim. I hope you are very well God willing.

I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe.

You said there were times when Rav Kahane was right and you were wrong. Were there times when you were right and he was wrong? If so, what were they?

« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 02:55:24 PM by Sarah »

Offline SpongeBob

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2007, 10:07:11 AM »
Regarding the late actress, film director and documentarian, LENI RIEFENSTAHL, can she be studied for her documentary film-making technique as exemplified by Triumph Of The Will-1934 and the 1936 Olympia or must she be given the "yimach sh'ma vezichra" for her Nazi-loving past which includes personal relationships with Hitler and Goebbels, yimachmam.  Can she be both admired and reviled simultaneously?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 09:31:03 AM by SpongeBob »

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2007, 06:55:51 PM »
Chaim,

When you do YouTube videos I believe it is perfectly acceptable to encourage the viewers at the end of the show to share thier comments on the video and especially to share the video with thier friends and relatives to help save America and Israel.

When you ask people to share the video in this way you create a "viral" effect where each person who get's the video will be encouraged to send it to their friends and then those people who get it will send it to their friends and so on and so on.

It takes an extra 5 seconds of the show, it couldn't hurt and it could really help.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 09:33:15 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Hope you had a great week.  I asked this question on the General Discussion but I thought I would also ask you this, maybe you would know.

I know Jews belong in Israel.  But as far as American observed holidays go.. During the time you are in America, which one do you observe?

Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, Valentine's Day, etc.?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2007, 08:58:04 PM »
Dear Chaim,
   Sometimes the world seems to wear down your optimism, whether it's women problems or career disappointments. Did you feel more optimistic when you were younger?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 10:43:19 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Don't you think that Israel cannot initiate the transfer of Arabs before it obtains its own oil resources (e.g. Sinai's wells) or becomes energy independent, in the light of possible isolation from the world, including the USA?

P.S. I am petitioning to you to take a balanced approach on the forum's operation on Shabbat. I fear that it may result in a significant loss of existing and potential supporters of JTF, and thus I suggest posting an educative warning with an option to proceed to the forum at the person's own discretion, if he is Jewish, or without limitations, if he is Gentile.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 12:54:47 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2007, 11:02:42 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope you had a great week and all is well.  This week I would like to ask you about the definition of a Jew and being Jewish.  I have been reading quite a bit on the subject lately and I know their is confusion among the various so-called denominations.  Here at JTF we obviously believe in the highest standard, Torah Judaism, and I would like you to define Jew and Jewish using these guidelines.  Should we not consider Conservative and Reform Jews to be Jewish at all or should we view them as lapsed Torah Jews?  While I consider myself Jewish and am working towards becoming more religious, I am certainly not a perfect model citizen yet.  I guess this is still okay because we all have flaws.  Yet, I was also wondering if a Jew's transgressions could be so great that his actions alone would no longer make him or her part of the Jewish people?  Thanks for all your hard work as always.  All the best 'til next week G-d willing.

Ari

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2007, 02:19:03 AM »
This may be a good question for the JTF economics expert(sorry I forgot his name): Did Reagan's massive borrowing have serious repercussions even today as far as the exorbitant housing prices and other areas.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 02:43:17 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

OZ77

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2007, 04:35:41 AM »
Chaim Shalom,

I was wondering if you or ANY of our wonderful members
might have old videos of TV shows that feature you in them?

I saw this thread in our forum:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3583.0

according to jimmy Sullivan, that was a video
from a TV show in the mid 1990's that featured you,
but as usual - Nazi YouTube (for whatever reason) pulled it before I got a chance to have a look at it.

anyway, it is vital in my opinion that we ask all of our wonderful members
who may have any video footage of you outside the basement/computer background
to please upload it somewhere and let us know so we can save it for future use.

thank you,

Oz77.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2007, 06:17:39 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think of the Zionist Organization of America.  Unlike other Jewish organizations, I don't think this one is controlled by liberals.  The president stated in 2004 that he was opposed to Ariel Sharon's Gaza plan.  I think the president of the organization is supposed to be in favor of mostly conservative principles. 

Apparently the organization is able to raise enough funding to have a multimillion annual budget.  I'm not sure how the organization allocates its funding.  Do you think JTF should contact them and try to give recommendations about how they should spend some of their funding? 

By the way, if you feel tempted to mention Marion Jones' guilt of steroid, in a You Tube video, I'm not so sure that you should do that as of now; there are others like Floyd Landis (the 2006 Tour De France Winner), for example, who had his title taken away and is banned from cycling for two years because he is believed to have added synthetic testosterone to his body; however, Landis said his urine tests were contaminated and that there were problems with the lab. 

raiseyourfist

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2007, 08:30:50 AM »
Have you ever heard of Dante's inferno...

If so do you have any opinions of how it relates to religious beliefs in the bible about heaven and hell...

Thanks as always, sergio

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2007, 11:23:03 AM »
Dear Chaim, what methods do you believe are effective in causing Liberal and Leftists Jews to embrace the teachings of Rabbi Kahane zt'l?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2007, 11:48:57 AM »
Which United states president in history do you like the most and which president do you dislike the most? and please explain. Anywhere from George Washington to George W. Bush. Maybe a better question would be. Which president is the least evil and who is the most evil president?