Author Topic: Ask JTF For October 7 Broadcast  (Read 8717 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For October 7 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2007, 12:02:47 PM »
A couple of weeks ago, I was discussing with my father how Iran is the real threat and how its nuclear power program needs to be eliminated and mentioned how you always say that we should fly over and bomb it from the air. He agrees that Iran is developing a nuclear program but that bombing it from the air wouldn't be effective since the nuclear program is being built deep underground where not even bunker busting bombs would be able to reach where the nuclear program is being developed and how this isn't like 1982 where Israel was able to bomb Iraq's nuclear power plant which was right out in the open. I thought that was a very interesting point. How do you respond to this?

Daniel

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Ask JTF For October 7 Broadcast
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2007, 04:19:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
Going back to my question I posted before.

I still think that voting for the worst democrat is the best option right now. America and Israel should get their nose bloodied, the sooner the better. Only this can bring about a true conservative leadership. Voting for Republicans or for quasi-right in Israel will continue the inevitable slide to the left – you can’t argue with that. JTF grows only too slow to change any of these developments.

The face-off with the muslim scum is inevitable, it is only better to have it when the muslin cancer in Europe, USA and Israel is not metastasize and Iran does not have genuine and fully capable nuclear delivery threat.

Again, sometime, unfortunately, it is worthwhile to get your nose bloodied early on in the fight. Americans and Israelis are just too complacent, it will take a disastrous leadership to bring about a chance for change.

Hayot Araviot Masrihot