Author Topic: Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook  (Read 3041 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Beverly Young Nelson has finally admitted that she forged a portion of the infamous high school yearbook that she and attorney Gloria Allred used as proof of her accusations against U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.

https://jtf.org/bombshell-roy-moore-accuser-beverly-nelson-admits-she-forged-yearbook/

We've been proven right again.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 04:54:43 PM »
I am not so convinced of his innocence.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 06:12:22 PM »

Luckily for everyone, the onus is not on the accused to prove his innocence, prove it or stop trying to murder the man.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 06:31:46 PM »
That is not how it works outside the court of law.
Luckily for everyone, the onus is not on the accused to prove his innocence, prove it or stop trying to murder the man.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 06:46:41 PM »
That is not how it works outside the court of law.

The court of public opinion murders innocent people for fun.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 08:09:50 PM »

Neither am I.  I think after he's elected they should replace him with a different republican.

She added a note to the signature and omitted mention of that.  It calls into question their credibility but it does not mean the signature itself was forged.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 11:39:12 PM »
The democrats see a won election. This man will have to live with the humilation of these fake accusations for life. It doesn't matter if it never happened, the court of public opinion ruled, he'll walk around with shame wherever he goes, and forget public office.

This congressman took an easier way out, not what I recommend, I would be on the warpath if I had liars and their braindead parrots in the audience squaking lies about me, but the shame and destruction it brings to him and his family is too much for most men to bare. https://www.dailywire.com/news/24664/shock-congressman-kills-himself-over-sexual-ryan-saavedra

The result of this will be that the taboo around rape will be taken down in our society, people will care less about it, will use it as a political weapon only, and ignore the victims and real cases of it. Everyone give yourself a pat on the back who helped be a retard tool for the corporate media, great work.

If you're thinking about going to the gutter and making rape allegations against democrats, they don't care. Hell it makes their overlords seem more human.

It's not surprising that the Mitch McCommie and Soros and the swamp would fight this guy with lies, they do that. The right's reaction is a clear sign that marketing-trumps-politics is here to stay, and the Trump pilot worked great. Should I even go deeper into this and help you guys out?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 04:24:42 PM »
Figures she admitted to it now because the election is over and Moore lost.  So she now has nothing to lose.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 08:02:04 AM »
These are all Allred and Bloom's Bimbos.   They should both be disbarred!