General Category > Introduce Yourself

Shalom

(1/4) > >>

Hrvatski Noahid:
Dear Friends,

I am a Noahide and a Torah scholar. One of my closest friends is a member of this forum. He mentioned Chaim Ben Pesach, so I decided to join :)

Israel Chai:
Hello and welcome. Are you like just doing the laws your own, or do you have a whole community you're a part of?

Hrvatski Noahid:

--- Quote from: Israel Chai on May 14, 2018, 12:28:34 AM ---Hello and welcome. Are you like just doing the laws your own, or do you have a whole community you're a part of?

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I do not have a Noahide community in real life. But I have many Jewish and Noahide friends online. 

Israel Chai:

--- Quote from: Hrvatski Noahid on May 14, 2018, 12:42:57 AM ---Thank you! I do not have a Noahide community in real life. But I have many Jewish and Noahide friends online.

--- End quote ---

Are there any near you? I highly recommend it, community is cool, especially for meeting like-minded persons of the fairer sex.

Hrvatski Noahid:

--- Quote from: Israel Chai on May 14, 2018, 03:20:47 PM ---Are there any near you?

--- End quote ---

Not really. HaShem is always with me. I do not seek a wife right now (I am 29). But I hope that HaShem will bless me with a Noahide wife when the time is right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version