General Category > Introduce Yourself

Shalom

<< < (2/4) > >>

Israel Chai:

--- Quote from: Hrvatski Noahid on May 15, 2018, 01:57:04 AM ---Not really. HaShem is always with me. I do not seek a wife right now (I am 29). But I hope that HaShem will bless me with a Noahide wife when the time is right.

--- End quote ---

I'm telling you, run as quickly as possible to find a good wife. These are the years when you're at your max strength and can make a girl happiest, don't waste it.

Hrvatski Noahid:

--- Quote from: Israel Chai on May 15, 2018, 02:22:02 AM ---I'm telling you, run as quickly as possible to find a good wife. These are the years when you're at your max strength and can make a girl happiest, don't waste it.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the advice! I have personal problems. I am not ready for marriage. By the way, Gentiles are not commanded to be fruitful and multiply.   

Israel Chai:

--- Quote from: Hrvatski Noahid on May 15, 2018, 03:05:27 AM ---Thanks for the advice! I have personal problems. I am not ready for marriage. By the way, Gentiles are not commanded to be fruitful and multiply.

--- End quote ---

Yes you are, Adam is your forefather too. And commandment or not, the flow of mazal comes through the woman not you, rush for this like you do when you need to use the bathroom.

Binyamin Yisrael:

--- Quote from: Israel Chai on May 15, 2018, 11:53:31 PM ---Yes you are, Adam is your forefather too. And commandment or not, the flow of mazal comes through the woman not you, rush for this like you do when you need to use the bathroom.
--- End quote ---

The command to be fruitful and multiply in Parashat Bereshit is one of the 613 mitzvot. For Adam and Noah, it was a one time command. It is not incumbent on all goyim today.

Israel Chai:

--- Quote from: Binyamin Yisrael on May 16, 2018, 12:22:20 AM ---

The command to be fruitful and multiply in Parashat Bereshit is one of the 613 mitzvot. For Adam and Noah, it was a one time command. It is not incumbent on all goyim today.

--- End quote ---

To work and make babies everyone knows in their heart is an obligation. What's your source?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version