Author Topic: Hungary, Czech, Romania block EU motion to condemn U.S. embassy move  (Read 937 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Not that I care one bit what the EU thinks.... but this is kinda a nice 'screw you' to Macron.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/victor-orban-and-hungary-block-eu-motion-to-condemn-trump-for-moving-embassy-to-jerusalem/

Hungaray, the Czech Republic and Romania foiled an attempt by the EU to condemn President Trump’s decision to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem.
The European leaders were hoping to send a strong message to Trump.  Meanwhile, attacks on Jewish citizens continue to climb as the continent imports more and more third world migrants.

Viktor Orbán’s Hungary, supported by the Czech Republic and Romania, blocked an EU motion condemning President Donald Trump’s decision to move the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, according to Israeli news anchor Barak Ravid.

Israeli officials and European diplomats told the Channel 10 News journalist that the three countries — part of the Visegrad group of conservative, pro-sovereignty countries within the European Union — blocked the joint statement led by Emmanuel Macron’s France, which was supposed to “embarrass and isolate” the Trump administration internationally.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I hope this can be construed as a good news.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I hope this can be construed as a good news.

Well, it really doesn't affect things too much.  But this motion was supposed to be a lock for the leftist EU hegemony... so its a blow for their them.

I definitely see the Euroseptics supporting it.  Both Nigel Farage and of course Geert Wilders support it, and they both support us leaving the Iran deal as well.   

I think the next few years are going to be very interesting.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

I think the next few years are going to be very interesting.

Yes, obviously.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.