Author Topic: JTF This Week: N. Korea makes fool out of Trump; Turkey's Armenian holocaust  (Read 3622 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

The program is 21 minutes this week.

Video version on YouTube:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2s5_Vmq2ANk

Usual audio format:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2018-05-21.mp3

Please join and comment on our great news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
We will never know the true number of Croats, Serbs, Greeks and others murdered by the Turks. 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm not commenting any more on JTF,  President Trump has done great things for the economy,  trade, security, life of the unborn,  the Constitution, and the 2nd amendment.  He has been  exposing the total Deep State of Communists-Globalists, and  the EU bloated Bureaucracy in Washington.  He has announced the move of the US Embassy to Jerusalem which is a huge historic and biblical event directed by God himself.   Look at the Clinton-Obama administration,  nothing but treason, leaking, lying, colluding themselves with Vladimir Putin and Iran. enabling Iran with billions of dollars to continue their terror exploits and enrich uranium for nuclear weapons.   The Obama administration officials failed to designate Hezbollah a significant transnational criminal organization.  Obama shackled, impeded and otherwise rendered impotent vital counter terrorism and counter narcotics investigations in order to secure a catastrophic and dangerous nuclear agreement with Iran, the world's leading sponsor of terrorism and a threat to the US and its allies, including Israel.   Remember,  God's will is going to be done in spite of evil,  he puts people in places that bring his prophet plans to conclusion.   I support the President's efforts to stand strong against evil, especially the globalist Deep State Coup that has enveloped so many of our offices in Washington, the DOJ, FBI, and the Democrat party, as well as some Rinos,.     Maybe some day liberals will learn to wise up and quit voting for the enemy and further destroy their lives,  and that goes for many Jews who are liberals and will  never see the light.   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'm not commenting any more on JTF,  President Trump has done great things for the economy,  trade, security, life of the unborn,  the Constitution, and the 2nd amendment.  He has been  exposing the total Deep State of Communists-Globalists, and  the EU bloated Bureaucracy in Washington.  He has announced the move of the US Embassy to Jerusalem which is a huge historic and biblical event directed by God himself.   Look at the Clinton-Obama administration,  nothing but treason, leaking, lying, colluding themselves with Vladimir Putin and Iran. enabling Iran with billions of dollars to continue their terror exploits and enrich uranium for nuclear weapons.   The Obama administration officials failed to designate Hezbollah a significant transnational criminal organization.  Obama shackled, impeded and otherwise rendered impotent vital counter terrorism and counter narcotics investigations in order to secure a catastrophic and dangerous nuclear agreement with Iran, the world's leading sponsor of terrorism and a threat to the US and its allies, including Israel.   Remember,  God's will is going to be done in spite of evil,  he puts people in places that bring his prophet plans to conclusion.   I support the President's efforts to stand strong against evil, especially the globalist Deep State Coup that has enveloped so many of our offices in Washington, the DOJ, FBI, and the Democrat party, as well as some Rinos,.     Maybe some day liberals will learn to wise up and quit voting for the enemy and further destroy their lives,  and that goes for many Jews who are liberals and will  never see the light.
Sigh.

Is Jesus Christ your Messiah, or the orange buffoon?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Sigh.

Is Jesus Christ your Messiah, or the orange buffoon?
Is that all you got?  Attacking his looks.  Tell me why we would have been so much better off having HRC again.  It makes me laugh.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I for one am quite glad that Trump saved the American economy, the constitution and stopped all abortions. I also am looking forward to hearing part of the Trumpist prophesy that tells him to tweet alot.

And would you people be happier with Genghis Khan? He would put heads on pikes beside the roads, loot and burn villages, and raped lots of women. That's the kind of president you can have, aren't you glad Trump is there doing his thing instead of Genghis?

Oh well, at least we can know that he got all the RINOs and deep state globalists out of American politics.

Trump supporters are like a walking meme.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is that all you got?  Attacking his looks.  Tell me why we would have been so much better off having HRC again.  It makes me laugh.

Listen, I'm rooting for Trump to succeed and for his enemies on the left to fail.  But Trump isn't the answer like Advil isn't the answer to cure a headache caused by a brain tumor.  Maybe the Advil might help alleviate some of the pain, however, there is still cancer and will get worse unless it's removed.

That's the status of America and Israel today.  Thankfully it's Advil and not additional cyanide poison.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I for one am quite glad that Trump saved the American economy, the constitution and stopped all abortions. I also am looking forward to hearing part of the Trumpist prophesy that tells him to tweet alot.

And would you people be happier with Genghis Khan? He would put heads on pikes beside the roads, loot and burn villages, and raped lots of women. That's the kind of president you can have, aren't you glad Trump is there doing his thing instead of Genghis?

Oh well, at least we can know that he got all the RINOs and deep state globalists out of American politics.

Trump supporters are like a walking meme.
Proud to be a walking meme.  Best President of my lifetime. 
Makes and keeps promises.  Speaks his mind.  Stands his ground.
Honors G-d and Country.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Listen, I'm rooting for Trump to succeed and for his enemies on the left to fail.  But Trump isn't the answer like Advil isn't the answer to cure a headache caused by a brain tumor.  Maybe the Advil might help alleviate some of the pain, however, there is still cancer and will get worse unless it's removed.

That's the status of America and Israel today.  Thankfully it's Advil and not additional cyanide poison.
I disagree.  He at least is trying to kill the cancers afflicting this country.  I don't think Ted Cruz would have had half the backbone.  I think we should all be rooting for Trump.  You don't have to be a 'walking meme' to admit he has done good.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Trump didn't seem good at first, but he's a lot better than Bush. At least on Israel. On my poll about who is the best President for Israel, Trump got the most votes. Cruz would be even better than Trump on Israel. McCain would have been like Rex Tillerson or James F the Jews Baker. Maybe he seems good because after 8 years of Obama, anything can seem good. People even missed Bush after suffering from the Obama occupation of the White House.

Trump doesn't try to impose solutions. He said regarding Israel he would accept a two state solution or a one state, whichever one the sides choose. He moved the Embassy and the Arabs won't work with him, which is good. Good Jews choose a one station solution and the Muslims want a one state solution for them. He also said regarding Korea that he won't impose. He said if the sides want to reunite Korea, it's up to them. It's also good to see a President that doesn't care about political correctness. He even uses JTF-esque language. He called Kim "Little Rocket Man" and called Assad "Animal Assad". I voted for Ted Cruz in the Primary and in the general election but this time I'll vote for Trump for re-election. If Cruz runs in the Primary, I'll vote for Cruz. It's also great to see the Liberals going crazy.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'll give you that it's the first time I can say the sentence "I like what that president did entirely". I usually follow with my worries for that being used for bad and then wiped out, but there are some things in and of themselves he does that are good.

If you ask his supporters though, you'd think the liberals all moved to Canada and the American economy is anything but wiped out.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Trump didn't seem good at first, but he's a lot better than Bush. At least on Israel. On my poll about who is the best President for Israel, Trump got the most votes. Cruz would be even better than Trump on Israel. McCain would have been like Rex Tillerson or James F the Jews Baker. Maybe he seems good because after 8 years of Obama, anything can seem good. People even missed Bush after suffering from the Obama occupation of the White House.

Trump doesn't try to impose solutions. He said regarding Israel he would accept a two state solution or a one state, whichever one the sides choose. He moved the Embassy and the Arabs won't work with him, which is good. Good Jews choose a one station solution and the Muslims want a one state solution for them. He also said regarding Korea that he won't impose. He said if the sides want to reunite Korea, it's up to them. It's also good to see a President that doesn't care about political correctness. He even uses JTF-esque language. He called Kim "Little Rocket Man" and called Assad "Animal Assad". I voted for Ted Cruz in the Primary and in the general election but this time I'll vote for Trump for re-election. If Cruz runs in the Primary, I'll vote for Cruz. It's also great to see the Liberals going crazy.
He is not a relief from Obama.  He is dismantling the Obama policies bit by bit.  Trump makes things happen.  He moved the Embassy to Israel symbolically.  He didn't wait for a big shiny building or even spend a ton of money.  I don't think Cruz has the business sense to make that happen.  While he has the best intentions.  Trump has accomplished things with total pushback from all sides.  Thank G-d.  Even if it is only a four year respite or setback of bad policy.  We were on a runaway train and the progressives are fighting hard to keep it on track.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'll give you that it's the first time I can say the sentence "I like what that president did entirely". I usually follow with my worries for that being used for bad and then wiped out, but there are some things in and of themselves he does that are good.

If you ask his supporters though, you'd think the liberals all moved to Canada and the American economy is anything but wiped out.
The Liberals all moved to Canada?  What does that even mean?  I sure wish they all moved to Canada, Europe, Africa, Australia or where ever.  They are destroying America.
I hope the rumor that Matt Damon is moving his family out is, at least, true.  They will never leave.  It's only raising hopes and dashing them.  America is the best country in the world for liberals.  Other places chop your head off over the things they want to happen.
The American Economy will take many lifetimes to recover. 
But there is someone trying to revive it.  Call us memes six ways to Sunday.  Even Ted Cruz is with him.  He is doing the things we have supported for years.