Author Topic: Why doesn't JTF update the news site?  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Why doesn't JTF update the news site?
« on: May 23, 2018, 12:30:40 PM »
JTF decided to focus on the news site rather than the forum. But I've noticed the only thing ever posted to the news site recently are the weekly ZooTube videos that Chaim posts. So the forum is more active since the videos are posted on the forum as well and many people post on the forum, although not as much as before.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Why doesn't JTF update the news site?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 12:43:54 AM »
JTF decided to focus on the news site rather than the forum. But I've noticed the only thing ever posted to the news site recently are the weekly ZooTube videos that Chaim posts. So the forum is more active since the videos are posted on the forum as well and many people post on the forum, although not as much as before.

I haven't checked the front page or the videos in a bit.   But why on earth is the youtube channel called 'Never Trump Conservatives' ?

That's how we want to identify JTF by?  To make sure that others know that that we are ALL 'Never Trumpers'?

I am not a marketing expert, but there are a lot of right-wing Jews and gentiles who are totally inline with our message, but will be turned off by this name, and look elsewhere.  Many are sick of the leftist media's constant obsessive hatred of Trump.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 12:58:59 AM »
I haven't checked the front page or the videos in a bit.   But why on earth is the youtube channel called 'Never Trump Conservatives' ?

That's how we want to identify JTF by?  To make sure that others know that that we are ALL 'Never Trumpers'?

I am not a marketing expert, but there are a lot of right-wing Jews and gentiles who are totally inline with our message, but will be turned off by this name, and look elsewhere.  Many are sick of the leftist media's constant obsessive hatred of Trump.

Chaim said if Trump becomes Pro-Israel, JTF will be his biggest cheerleaders. Then the account would have to be removed and the views would be lost. It's like JTF had to remove Anti-Romney stuff after he won the nomination since the goal after the Primary was to defeat the Muslim. JTF also had to remove Anti-Romney stuff in 2008 once Huckabee didn't have a chance and Romney was the only hope of stopping McCain.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 02:03:47 AM »

Chaim said if Trump becomes Pro-Israel, JTF will be his biggest cheerleaders. Then the account would have to be removed and the views would be lost. It's like JTF had to remove Anti-Romney stuff after he won the nomination since the goal after the Primary was to defeat the Muslim. JTF also had to remove Anti-Romney stuff in 2008 once Huckabee didn't have a chance and Romney was the only hope of stopping McCain.

Even 'Cheeto-faced' Glenn Beck has conceded that he was wrong on Trump, and says he is far more Pro-Israel than Bush ever was.  Glenn is now  supporting him for 2020, he's even wearing his hat.   Check his video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scboQTCYP2E  Having that name 'Conservative Never-Trumpers' is hugely detrimental to getting new like-minded people.... far more so than the help from accumulated views.