Author Topic: Liberals Ban Display of Straws  (Read 1714 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Liberals Ban Display of Straws
« on: October 21, 2018, 01:13:39 PM »
Liberals are banning the display of straws and allowing straws only when someone specifically requests one. Let's show it to them and ask for one even if we otherwise wouldn't need one. They say it causes pollution and ends up in the ocean. That's only if you litter. They should fine people for littering, not stores for letting people take their own straws. I guess that would be "politically correct" since the vast majority of littering is done by certain types of people.

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/lower-merion-and-narberth/articles/narberth-borough-bans-plastic-first-in-pa-to-do-so

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Liberals Ban Display of Straws
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 05:19:58 PM »
I always throw the straw and umbrella thing on the table before i drink, looks faggy. I kind of want to support it just because they have the most retarded reason, but I don't use them... I wouldn't even with the juice box. Not to mention drinking or eating anything out of plastic is the path to being a scrawny soy boy.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 06:17:34 PM »
What about on cans? Cans can be dirty. It's better to us a straw than to put it directly on your mouth sometimes.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 06:29:43 PM »
What about on cans? Cans can be dirty. It's better to us a straw than to put it directly on your mouth sometimes.

Yeah they let rats run on them in the warehouses. Damp tissue always and rub the top, first time when someone tells u to do it ull wanna call them a powder puff, but every time the napkin is black so yeah, habit now.

If they made a wood straw I'd consider it, but I don't think I've actually ever used a straw on a soft drink can. I have those maybe once every few months on a heavy job, and I've swallowed the thing by the time you'd get a straw in there. The issue is plastic and the havoc is wreaks on the male reproductive studio. Obviously info on it has been out there, but recently it's been getting picked up by the media, do your research. I would say Google it but G-d willing that will be a thing of the past shortly. http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2018/10/when-google-dream-died.html I hate facebook that much that if Trump broke up their monopoly, I'd forgive him for letting Iran and Egypt get nukes and destroy the world, I can die happy anyways.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 11:56:51 PM »
We know that Liberals don't care about the male reproductive system. They are for a war against men. But they love pseudo-environmental causes. Maybe they're afraid Conservatives will hijack their cause if they give a real reason to be against it.

Liberals probably support male reproductive harm but their worship of "mother nature" overides that.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 11:37:07 AM »
We know that Liberals don't care about the male reproductive system. They are for a war against men. But they love pseudo-environmental causes. Maybe they're afraid Conservatives will hijack their cause if they give a real reason to be against it.

Liberals probably support male reproductive harm but their worship of "mother nature" overides that.

Yeah theyre fine with a soy and grapefruit latte for every guy.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 05:47:30 PM »
The Democrats are going to ban everything.