Author Topic: A man posed as an "Orthodox woman" on a dating site.  (Read 2037 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
A man posed as an "Orthodox woman" on a dating site.
« on: October 16, 2018, 10:37:09 PM »
He says that the Tzitz Eliezer says men can marry him.

Most things that come up on a search are from homosexual sites. So I added yutorah to the search word and got this.

What can people say to counter the fags that try to use Torah to legiitmize them?

https://www.yutorah.org/lectures/lecture.cfm/904899/moshe-kurtz/contemporary-responsa-series-class-4-tzitz-eliezer-on-gender/sex-reassignment-surgery/

« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 03:25:38 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: A man posed as an "Orthodox woman" on a dating site.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 11:07:38 AM »
Homosexuality is no less of an abomination, and the death penalty they earned in this word is still in force even if they mutilate themselves first. Probably worse, because it tricks people like religions that pretend to be the real Jews.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 11:43:11 AM »
And what would the freak think the man would do when he finds that his new 'girlfriend' has a package for him?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 03:21:18 PM »
In my opinion the ethical thing for trans persons to do when they list on a dating site is to disclose that they are MtF or FtM etc.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 11:51:49 PM »
This is what it posted on its profile. It also wrote that its parents are not Jewish, which means that it most likely had a phony conversion.

It calls itself "ArizonaGirl". It would be better just to call it a zona, which means prostitute. It also writes that it would marry a Kohen. Even if it was a real Jewish woman, it couldn't marry a Kohen since it was not born Jewish.

This is what this creature looks like. He's so gay.

http://www.supertova.com/member/profile/ArizonaGirl/search

Basics
Gender - Female
Location - City, State: Tucson, Arizona
Age - 38

Online - Over 3 weeks

Appearance
Height - 6'2" (188 cm)
Eye Color - Hazel
Hair Color - Dark Brown
Hearing Impaired - No
Body Type - Slender
Exercise - Occasional
Ethnicity - Other Ethnicity

Personal
Marital Status - Single
Herbivorous Lifestyle - N/A
Astrological Sign - I don't know
Languages - English
Relocate - Not Yet
Have Children - None
Want Children - Yes
Biography - I am a frum Jewish girl who writes about intergalactic civilisations from millions of years ago. My dearest wish is and has always been a family of my own in a home filled with love of Hashem and each other and everyone we meet.

My other interests include learning, both Jewish and secular, writing, discussing ideas, listening to music (especially classical), going to museums, and travelling in general. I want to do and see and hear far more than I ever can in one lifetime, and I want to share all that with you and our children and grandchildren. Seeing any experience with a new person is like experiencing it again for the first time.

I have never wavered in my commitment to Hashem or in my commitment that at least some things are only for marriage. I was raised religious from birth, but not orthodox, and so I have lots and lots of experience with rejection and exclusion. I have been so hurt and broken by disappointment that a little love goes a long way with me.

I am shomer Shabbos and mostly kosher. I only wear skirts and I will cover my hair when we're married, except maybe inside the home. I am shomer negiah with exceptions (at least for now) for ballroom dancing and dating. I can be a lot more or a little less strict for the sake of shalom bayis. I am looking for someone shomer Shabbos who davens every day, but I know I would be blissfully happy with someone who is none of the above as long as he is willing to lead Kiddush and keep me warm at night.

I can't have children of my own, so if you have them, that is a big plus, especially if they live with you. Most people cannot see past that I am transgender. If you can, you will get used to it, and it won't bother you at all. Chabad doesn't approve, but has always accepted me. Other Orthodox communities vary in their acceptance, though most people accept me just fine. (Google 'Tzitz Eliezer' for an Orthodox authority that says you can marry me.)

If you are as interesting as I am, then we will definitely have some differences. Some people can fight or not talk for days at a time. I can't. When things come up, talk to me. I will listen. I will never give you the silent treatment or try to make myself feel better by being hurtful. Love can overcome anything, but only if we talk to each other.

If you read this far, then you have to message me! :)

Perfect First Date - This is your department! Just make sure it is in a public place and does not require me to sign a release. :)

Social
Profession - Novelist
Job Title - Poor Novelist
Education - Bachelors Degree
Salary - Prefer not to say
Politics - Prefer not to say
Smoking - No
Drinking - Socially

Religion
Jewish Ethnicity - Mixed
Religion - Modern Orthodox
Frequency Of Synagogue - Every Sabbath
Kosher - Always
Willing To Make Aliyah - Maybe
Parents Are Jewish - None of them are Jewish
Been To Israel - Not Yet

Activities, Sports and Musics
Activities - Running, Parks, Museums, Reading, Writing, Walking, Boardgames, Movies, Traveling, Restaurants, Amusment Parks, Concerts, Torah Studying, Computers/Web Surfing, Karaoke, Hiking, Cruises
Sports -
Musics - Rock, Alternative, Classical, Opera, Israeli Folk Dance

About my Date
Location - Any and in Any miles from me
Height - Any ~ Any
Age - 28 ~ 59
Marital Status - Single,Divorced,Widowed
Hair Color - Any
Eye Color - Any
Body Type - Any
Exercise - Any
Politics - Any
Smoking - No,Willing to Quit
Drinking - No,Socially
Jewish Ethnicity - Any
Religion - Traditional,Conservative,Conservadox,Orthodox,Modern Orthodox,Ultra Orthodox,Just Jewish
Frequency of Synagogue - Daily,Sometimes,Every Sabbath,Once a month,Holidays Only
Kosher - Only at home,Always,I just don't eat pork
Willing To Make Aliyah - Any
Parents Are Jewish - Any
Cohen - Any
Have Children - Any
Want Children - Yes,Not Yet
Education - High School,Some College,Associates Degree,Bachelors Degree,Graduate Degree,PHD/Post Doctoral
Salary - Any
Relocate - Any

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 01:29:18 AM »
In a perfect world not so twisted by political correctness, society would make some effort to treat these disabled persons rather than encouraging their illness.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 03:49:06 PM »
Very few if any tell the truth about themselves on these stupid dating sites

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 06:35:04 PM »
If you're on a dating site, chances on you're on another 500 sites that talk crap about every guy on them, and post their personal info and usually fake stories. I'm not going to say those sites should disapear, girls need a way to post about a rapist or like someone that punched them on a date, but if you're on a dating site one person who wanted to or didn't want to date you will do it, so avoid it at all costs, or just move the convo to snap chat if it lasts longer than a sentence.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 08:18:55 PM »
I read an article by one of these creatures when I was interested in understanding why these mutilated freaks post their pics for guys to see, can't get much response. The mutilated degenerate said he wasn't getting much response from guys when he wrote he bought the transgender product from some evil corporation, guys don't want disgusting scum like that, and those who responded ran when he said he was actually a guy in that Orwellian way. As a result, he defends not writing that you're a plastic monstrosity, for all these weird reasons.

As it's generally losers that are on these things, you have a lot of these freakshows. There are like a million reasons to avoid these sites, come with me to a bar I'll do the muscle thing and get 2 for me 1 for you.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2018, 12:05:48 AM »
This is the first time I saw such a creature on a dating site. In the past, there was some fag on that site who asked why they didn't have an option for "men seeking men". I said it's a Jewish dating site and that's not a Jewish thing. I think the owner of the site quietly ignored that moron and admitted to me in private that he's against having homosexual dating on the site.

It's a free Jewish site with a few Orthodox women. All the other dating sites I go on are specifically Orthodox. JDate is a Non-Orthodox site that cost money and I assume the others are like it so why waste money. JDate is owned by a company that has other Non-Jewish dating sites and allows goyim and married or "separated" women post on JDate.

Super Tova (the one I posted about) asks if one or both parents are Jewish so you can tell if someone is not Jewish if they say only their father. But those types of people don't write that they're Orthodox so it's not even an issue for me.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2018, 09:22:55 AM »
So,  Do we get to see Beto ORourke in a dress? 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2018, 11:20:18 AM »
So,  Do we get to see Beto ORourke in a dress?

They have it on the news page.