Author Topic: Vaccine your kid for the flu every time or bolsheviks are coming  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Some corporate sellout dressed as a Rabbi who plays a politician in Israel wants to take your kids away if you don't buy the harmful flu shot and pump your kids full of heavy metals.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/state-to-anti-vaxxers-no-vaccination-no-child-support/

The research against vaccines is endless, and not surprising the rate of vaccination increases as the level of education decreases in Western society. The Bedouin in Israel are an exception that don't have a problem with vaccines, just Jews and Israel and our hospitals, most of the time.

Latest on mainstream https://www.activistpost.com/2015/05/uks-independent-newspaper-blows-lid-off.html?fbclid=IwAR0EhFu9ZstR3VVdL-rO4a6r7xEoYpXL-eHSytHzNB3ImFwWg5MJLE_nQyI

More and alternatives, not that vaccines did anything to reduce disease, we were already at historic lows due to an increase in hygiene, which improved, but there are preventative health measures that can be taken with microbials: http://drrimatruthreports.com/wp-content/uploads/Final-All-India-Medical-Congress-Paper.020415.pdf

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Vaccine your kid for the flu every time or bolsheviks are coming
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 03:23:56 AM »
The anti vaccination feer mongering and conspiracies are quackery. The 'research' is pure garbage.

In Israel by the way there have been outbreaks of epidemics among communities of anti vaccine people. These are typically communities of backward uneducated hassidim who live in overpupulated dense housings.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 09:04:15 AM »
I believe that we must know who makes these vaccines,  whats in them, and what are the results of many who have been vaccinated.   Vaccinations are given too freely.   Did you ever stop to think how many ways China has tried to kill us especially with toothpaste,  and poisoned wheat in foods, or other chemicals even in toys,   it happened to our pets,  the foods were laced with wheat that had poison in it, many died.   Big Pharma wants to make money too,  and what are some of the side effects of these vaccines,  autism,  and compromised immune system, and other side effects.     Furthermore,  all these illegal aliens are bringing in diseases that the US and Israel eradicated...now they're back. 

We have become a dumb planet.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 11:11:23 AM »
The anti vaccination feer mongering and conspiracies are quackery. The 'research' is pure garbage.

In Israel by the way there have been outbreaks of epidemics among communities of anti vaccine people. These are typically communities of backward uneducated hassidim who live in overpupulated dense housings.

No but that's fing retarded. If you take out the dead disease and just inject people with the heavy metals and other crap in their toxic soup, you won't deny the research. If they put a vaccine in it, it's not safe now.

The same diseases still spread the same in vaccinated populations. When you go in a room with a hundred people wearing Russian winter wear in summer all singing, things pass around. However, overall because of the increase in hygiene now vs. the middle ages, these diseases are rare.

This what I posted is a retard test "The UK’s Independent Newspaper published some extremely damning vaccine adverse drug reaction (ADR) information on May 31, 2015 that said:

In the 10 years to April this year the agency received almost 22,000 “spontaneous suspected” adverse drug reaction (ADR) reports in 13 routine immunisation categories including flu, MMR, tetanus, diphtheria and polio, according to a Freedom of Information response released earlier this month. [1] "

It's a drug, they put stuff in there, it has an effect. In this case, an extremely damaging one that will never leave you. What other things released by billionaire pharma companies that never bothered changing their Nazi names do you trust?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 11:12:47 AM »
Here's another retard test. In South America, I've seen many videos of government trucks going around and spraying aresol vaccine for everyone to breathe. Is that safe?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 11:52:04 AM »
Are you opposed to vaccination against polio? Do you think the erradication of smallpox by vaccination?

No but that's fing retarded. If you take out the dead disease and just inject people with the heavy metals and other crap in their toxic soup, you won't deny the research. If they put a vaccine in it, it's not safe now.

The same diseases still spread the same in vaccinated populations. When you go in a room with a hundred people wearing Russian winter wear in summer all singing, things pass around. However, overall because of the increase in hygiene now vs. the middle ages, these diseases are rare.

This what I posted is a retard test "The UK’s Independent Newspaper published some extremely damning vaccine adverse drug reaction (ADR) information on May 31, 2015 that said:

In the 10 years to April this year the agency received almost 22,000 “spontaneous suspected” adverse drug reaction (ADR) reports in 13 routine immunisation categories including flu, MMR, tetanus, diphtheria and polio, according to a Freedom of Information response released earlier this month. [1] "

It's a drug, they put stuff in there, it has an effect. In this case, an extremely damaging one that will never leave you. What other things released by billionaire pharma companies that never bothered changing their Nazi names do you trust?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2018, 11:58:23 AM »
Sounds like some conspiracy theory to me and I don't think vaccination won't be effective by such delivery method.
I think what you are talking about is anti-mosquito fumigation.

Here's another retard test. In South America, I've seen many videos of government trucks going around and spraying aresol vaccine for everyone to breathe. Is that safe?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2018, 12:00:02 PM »
Sounds like some conspiracy theory to me and I don't think vaccination won't be effective by such delivery method.
I think what you are talking about is anti-mosquito fumigation.

Spraying ddt in a densely populated area probably isn't a genius idea. My thoughts exactly when I heard, but there are many videos and you can buy it in bulk, research it.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2018, 12:23:53 PM »
But that's nov vaccination.
Spraying ddt in a densely populated area probably isn't a genius idea. My thoughts exactly when I heard, but there are many videos and you can buy it in bulk, research it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2018, 12:26:51 PM »
But that's nov vaccination.

Like do your own googling there are a billion links. Since the disparity in vaccine worship seems to be a result of education, the less education the more worship, better you go learn on your own and the next Nazi scam won't suck you in too.

First off google. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjm6q2bu5reAhUk5oMKHaSABUkQFjACegQIBRAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.forbes.com%2Fsites%2Ftarahaelle%2F2015%2F04%2F20%2Fmeasles-aerosol-vaccine-works-but-not-quite-well-enough%2F&usg=AOvVaw1--kYunv1dQHRyjbtUcntv

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2018, 12:31:00 PM »
The link is for a nasal spray, not the major black trucks that go around spraying in South America, but good first look, anyways it's not like google would let a link like that on top.

One interesting thing is how every one of these articles, how they wash over massive negative effects being reported as "this data makes us not know because it's not the data we want and it's their fault":

"But data from those immunizations and then studies like this, conducted in India, cannot necessarily tell us much about how well the vaccine would perform in the U.S. The children in this study appeared, based on their height and weight provided, to be underweight and most likely were deficient in vitamin A and D, Poland said. Those deficiencies can affect how effectively the body responds to a vaccine, and certainly those children have different nutritional statuses to American kids."