Author Topic: Kill all Jews trending topic on twitter Farrakhan "Unmasking Satanic Jew"  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Kill all Jews trending topic on twitter Farrakhan "Unmasking Satanic Jew"
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 05:34:45 PM »
I want them to stop banning freedom of speach. I think it is good that Farrakhan's words will stay on the record. This serves to make politicians who seek his support accountable for their actions.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 05:58:57 PM »
I want them to stop banning freedom of speach. I think it is good that Farrakhan's words will stay on the record. This serves to make politicians who seek his support accountable for their actions.

I like freedom of speech, but there must be borders. If you incite people like this. I can not stand it. The Democrats are such hypocrites. It is not only about Farrakhan. They have serious murderous haters in their lines and don't reflect it. They have no right of blaming the Republicans of anything. And there are people who wants to execute this hate, like recently in New York.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 04:09:38 AM »
ah dindo nuffin