Author Topic: Greetings and support from Denmark  (Read 4666 times)

Offline Claus

• New JTFer
Greetings and support from Denmark
« on: October 19, 2006, 12:58:45 PM »
I found jtf.org in the process of studying the horrors of islam in the Midde East and identifying the few allies amongst the many enemies of Israel and Christian Europe. In 1960 there were 0.0% muslims in Denmark and up til that point we had never encountered the vile armies of islam unlike the majority of EuropeToday the number is around 10-15% and in 30-40 years Danes will be a minority and the moslems will have reached the 50% mark, forever leaving my country in the hands of these pedophile nazi clones (or is it the other way round?). My total support Israel can never be shaken and I am saddened and disgusted with the apparent indifference from Israeli politicians and public with the arab occupation and annexation of Gaza, Judea and Samaria. The fact that the myth of the so-called palestinians is totally accepted as a given truth in the worldwide political campaign to separate future jewish generations from Greater Israel is something that fills me, apart from anger, with nothing but sympathy and support for those brave enough to fight and it strenghtens my own fight at home against islam.

The demographic truths and realities that not only threaten but mathematically confirm the coming end of Jewish as well as Danish majorities in our respective homelands binds us together and the fight against islam should indeed be fought shoulder to shoulder. The solution to our common problems lies in the physical removal of the Arabs which is never discussed or mentioned in the public debate. To me the war against islam is not a war won on words but a war won through territorial cleansing. Moslems should have no say when it comes to Danish territory and my personal belief is that this also extends to the jewish homeland including, of course, Gaza, Judea and Samaria. No one, including so-called right wing hawks as Sharon and his heirs, has the right to concede these terrotories to the 1,4 billion muslim terrorists. Anyone who calls the Koran their holy book is a natural enemy of non-muslims as the calls to kill us are both numerous and non-apologetic.

Thank you.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Greetings and support from Denmark
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 06:33:00 PM »
Welcome to the board, and I hope to see the day when the sand schvartzas are all kicked out of Europe.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 10:12:18 PM »
Welcome!

Now if only more people in Denmark thought like you...

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 05:30:15 PM »
Welcome to JTF. I hopes and prayers are with you people to liberate your country from all those Moslem Nazis and Turd World trash infesting your country.  Never made it that to the North but love to visit some day.  Zei gezunt une shtark!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 09:21:17 PM »
Welcome to the forum
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll