Author Topic: Mohammed al-Husseini's sword in auction. A gift from Heinrich Himmler  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Unbelievable. That something like this exists. In what for a world we are living?

To the Greatmufti of Jerusalem Mohammed Amin al Husseni in loyal comradeship (given at) 1.3.1943

https://www.bild.de/regional/muenchen/muenchen-aktuell/degen-auktion-himmler-geschenk-an-grossmufti-wird-versteigert-58554844.bild.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Mohammed al-Husseini's sword in auction. A gift from Heinrich Himmler
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 01:39:31 PM »
It is very good that this artifact is still here as physical evident for the Nazi-Palestinian alliance.

Have you noticed it says Jerusalem and not Al-Quds ?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Mohammed al-Husseini's sword in auction. A gift from Heinrich Himmler
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 12:03:21 AM »
It is very good that this artifact is still here as physical evident for the Nazi-Palestinian alliance.

Have you noticed it says Jerusalem and not Al-Quds ?

I was so shocked, that I didn't noticed this detail. But yes interesting.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani