Author Topic: Temple U refuses to fire Anti Semitic Dindu Nuffin Prof.  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: Temple U refuses to fire Anti Semitic Dindu Nuffin Prof.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 02:10:54 AM »
Marc Lamont Hill is a Palestinian racist supporter.

https://twitter.com/marclamonthill/status/859905479178416129
@marclamonthill
Trump's position on Israel/Palestine is repugnant. His call for Palestine to "reject hatred and terrorism" is offensive & counterproductive.
4:00 PM - 3 May 2017

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 12:57:53 PM »
He has a problem with identity. His white supporters suffer of cowardice.

He thinks I am a black person in America and I get oppressed. So I have to side with the "oppressed" in other parts of the world.

It is not the truth because he is priviliged financial and in his status as a professor.

His antisemitic supporters are cowards and think: "As a white person we can not say this. So let it say a member of a minority. This is then ok."

Such a stupid cowardly and evil game.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 11:33:37 PM »
He has a problem with identity. His white supporters suffer of cowardice.

He thinks I am a black person in America and I get oppressed. So I have to side with the "oppressed" in other parts of the world.

It is not the truth because he is priviliged financial and in his status as a professor.

His antisemitic supporters are cowards and think: "As a white person we can not say this. So let it say a member of a minority. This is then ok."

Such a stupid cowardly and evil game.

Your last line is ironic. So tell him to support black slaves in Mauritius. Liberals are not well meaning fools, they submit to the lowest forms of human behavior to be good liberal dogs and fit in the pack.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge