Author Topic: The Evil David Balachsan  (Read 1949 times)

Offline RAM

• New JTFer
The Evil David Balachsan
« on: November 28, 2018, 09:28:03 AM »
Society! Just as you know that the arrogant David Balachsan is a great infidel and a most despicable and despicable man, as a charismatic person, he works on the people with his own lies (and I revealed this through one of his Hasidim), and deliberately humiliates Jews in his films (to show that the way of his evil and dark sect) ), Is in favor of assimilation, foolishly hates Judaism and the rabbis, has removed himself from the Jewish people, sinned and misses the public for his grave sins, because of his heresy against the God of Israel and the fulfillment of His commandments.
He sent one of his followers to spy with me, to tell him what I thought of him and about Judaism.

Just let him know that his punishment in the sky will be very heavy, because he sins and misses the masses with nonsense that he is familiar to all his foolish listeners. And even anyone who accepts his words, without examining the sources of his words, may also be severely punished, because God will not forgive anyone who denies him and who distances himself from him, does not listen to him, but follows his dark, animal urges.

I've heard about Balhasan that he spends a lot of time in a hospital, and that's probably part of his punishment in this world. And he does not know what a great and heavy punishment he will expect when they die in the world of truth

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: The Evil David Balachsan
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 07:45:25 PM »
Huh?  Who is this David Balachsan?  Why is he evil?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 03:24:31 AM »
Sorry, did you pay the $399 fee for the curse on demand service?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 03:28:06 AM »
It somehow shows up on a connected page to this, google believes. https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringelflechte-Aff%C3%A4re

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 07:13:04 AM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 11:31:50 PM »
Can you link me RAM?