Author Topic: Proud of Israel for declaring Gaza an enemy  (Read 3962 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Proud of Israel for declaring Gaza an enemy
« on: September 20, 2007, 10:04:58 PM »
Israel is now facing criticism from the EU and the UN. This type of criticism only bothers the self-hating Jews.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Proud of Israel for declaring Gaza an enemy
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 10:13:11 PM »
It's annoying how indoctrinated so many people become into believing that the UN is such a great organization. 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 10:17:25 PM »
It's annoying how indoctrinated so many people become into believing that the UN is such a great organization. 

Arabs and Europeans love the UN.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 10:20:14 PM »
I agree with the original post.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 10:27:21 PM »

Arabs and Europeans love the UN.

Yeah but I think in schools in the US, students are also taught to love the UN.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 11:27:16 PM »
The traitors who run Israel declare Gaza an "enemy" while giving the Gaza Arab Muslim Nazis free food, free medicine, free water, free electricity and billions of dollars in foreign aid.

Only Hamas is called an enemy because Hamas doesn't want to negotiate with Israel (thank G-d!).

But the PLO-Fatah terrorists, who have murdered ten times as many Jews as Hamas, are called "peace partners" by Ehud Smolmert in a speech which he gave tonight calling upon Israel to surrender everything.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 11:30:35 PM »
I have to agree with UN on this one.

Are you guys nuts or something?

Hamas and Fatah are Israel's best friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 11:31:02 PM »
The traitors who run Israel declare Gaza an "enemy" while giving the Gaza Arab Muslim Nazis free food, free medicine, free water, free electricity and billions of dollars in foreign aid.

Only Hamas is called an enemy because Hamas doesn't want to negotiate with Israel (thank G-d!).

But the PLO-Fatah terrorists, who have murdered ten times as many Jews as Hamas, are called "peace partners" by Ehud Smolmert in a speech which he gave tonight calling upon Israel to surrender everything.

you know what, Jsullivan? Everytime you post on the forum, I think of Chaim posting directly to us.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 11:32:36 PM »
Israel's number one enemy is NOT the Arab Muslim Nazis or the UN or the other Jew-haters of the world. Israel's number one enemy is the collection of traitors who run Israel's government, army, news media, Supreme Court, police and multinational corporations.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 11:33:17 PM »
Israel's number one enemy is NOT the Arab Muslim Nazis or the UN or the other Jew-haters of the world. Israel's number one enemy is the collection of traitors who run Israel's government, army, news media, Supreme Court, police and multinational corporations.

What is your opinion of the strike on Syria, Jimmy?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 11:33:42 PM »

you know what, Jsullivan? Everytime you post on the forum, I think of Chaim posting directly to us.

lol, I thought ecatly the same thing after reading the last post.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 11:33:53 PM »

Thank you, Dan. That's quite a compliment!

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 11:41:21 PM »

I support striking Syrian facilities that might be developing nuclear weapons. But Syria is not yet close to building nuclear bombs.

Iran IS close to building nuclear bombs. Israel should have destroyed Iran's nuclear program years ago. Israel should bomb Iran's nuclear facilities immediately. Only complete Jewish traitors like the current leaders of Israel would expose their people to such a terrible threat of another holocaust by not acting immediately against Iran's nuclear program.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 11:53:20 PM »

I support striking Syrian facilities that might be developing nuclear weapons. But Syria is not yet close to building nuclear bombs.

Iran IS close to building nuclear bombs. Israel should have destroyed Iran's nuclear program years ago. Israel should bomb Iran's nuclear facilities immediately. Only complete Jewish traitors like the current leaders of Israel would expose their people to such a terrible threat of another holocaust by not acting immediately against Iran's nuclear program.

I am actually surprised that Israel pulled off the Syrian mission without a hitch. After the Hezbollah debacle, I began to seriously question both Israel's will and ability to survive.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2007, 04:38:20 AM »

Is his approval rating still around 10% or below?