Author Topic: Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Syria form new alliance ???  (Read 2854 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Syria form new alliance ???
« on: November 11, 2018, 03:01:17 AM »
If this is true, it would be very good. Iran & Hisbollahs influence in the region would shrink. Could not verify this.

https://twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/1060193577861595136
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Syria form new alliance ???
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 03:16:56 AM »
Syria with the Asad regime is the closest ally of Iran and it's not ever going to bee allied with Saudi. Egypt is an eternal basket they just want $$.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 04:52:10 AM »
Syria with the Asad regime is the closest ally of Iran and it's not ever going to bee allied with Saudi. Egypt is an eternal basket they just want $$.

Saudi Arabia has ended lots of very harmfull policies in recent time. There is a fundamental change. And Saudi Arabia has more money than Iran. In addition Saudi Arabia has abandoned the Syrian war. Only Turkey, Russia, Iran & USA hold positions there. The war in Yemen runs badly and the support is crumbeling. Lots of Syrians didn't like the Iranian presence so much. Even supporters of Assad. In addition Syria needs money for rebuilding the country. Iran needs its money in the future for their own country. The Trump sanctions make it more difficult for Iran to finance.

I would very much like if this report is true.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 01:24:18 AM »
I don't see why the weekly shift in Arab alliances matters, or how Saudi Arabia is so wonderful now.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 02:14:06 AM »
I don't see why the weekly shift in Arab alliances matters, or how Saudi Arabia is so wonderful now.

Not wonderfull. But Iran needs a big stop sign.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 11:43:44 AM »
Muslamics are playing all sort of mercurial politics before getting eliminated from the face of the Earth.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 11:33:08 PM »
Not wonderfull. But Iran needs a big stop sign.

So we've gone from praying America attacks them to hoping the Saudis do. If you actually prayed that the Saudis attack, like how much can you insult Him.

As for Syria joining an alliance with anything, who in Syria?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2018, 08:10:25 AM »
So we've gone from praying America attacks them to hoping the Saudis do. If you actually prayed that the Saudis attack, like how much can you insult Him.

As for Syria joining an alliance with anything, who in Syria?

I think there will be no instant attack by Saudi, they are even unable to win the war in Yemen. Even I don't pray for this. But I would like to see that Iran has to leave Syria.

The alliance according to the article is with the Syrian regime. But so far I could not find a proof.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2018, 08:30:06 PM »
I think there will be no instant attack by Saudi, they are even unable to win the war in Yemen. Even I don't pray for this. But I would like to see that Iran has to leave Syria.

The alliance according to the article is with the Syrian regime. But so far I could not find a proof.

Ah so the leader of the Alawite minority has allegedly signed onto an alliance. That's pretty irrelevant on every level. They also aren't ditching Russia who isn't ditching Iran so I also have a dream of having a river diverted through my living room, 2-5 wives and parties with them in it, it's fun to dream. Well this week, if the Saudis get too powerful the alliances will shift again.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2018, 02:59:37 AM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2019, 09:12:22 AM »
So Saudi Arabia is aligned with Syria which is aligned with Iran which is aligned with Russia. Oh I'll sleep better now.