Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From Chaim (09/21)  (Read 11402 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From Chaim (09/21)
« on: September 21, 2007, 04:46:37 PM »
(Jena: Legalizing Black Murder Of Whites)

(America's Most Corrupt Politician: Hillary Clinton)

(The Plot To Exterminate Little Israel)

(Albanian Muslim Nazi Lies)

Please rate, favorite and comment on the videos. Doing so boosts the videos' position on youtube bringing us more viewers.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From Chaim (09/21)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 04:54:49 PM »
Notice to admins: please do not move this sticky thread for at least a week. The notice about these programs should remain in the General Discussion section for at least a week before being moved to another section that has much fewer readers.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 09:53:00 PM »
Yeah I noticed this as well, also whoever is removing the daily JTF Video posts should leave up two of the posts at all times, because people still click on them and rate and comment the videos from them even though the date has already passed.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 11:45:52 PM »
Yeah I noticed this as well, also whoever is removing the daily JTF Video posts should leave up two of the posts at all times, because people still click on them and rate and comment the videos from them even though the date has already passed.

Jimmy, I never ever even dare touch the video announcements, but I am at fault for setting dated video threads as non-sticky. I'm deeply sorry Ze'ev. Please forgive me.

admin

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 12:47:35 AM »

Jimmy, I never ever even dare touch the video announcements, but I am at fault for setting dated video threads as non-sticky. I'm deeply sorry Ze'ev. Please forgive me.

When they are un-stickied, they should be moved to The YouTube Coordination Center Headquarters.