Author Topic: Gantz looks to recruit Ovadiah Yosef's daughter to his party  (Read 2598 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Gantz looks to recruit Ovadiah Yosef's daughter to his party
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 12:23:31 PM »
That's brilliant! He gets two affirmativ action spots (arab and dati) in one candidate.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 08:37:43 PM »
That's brilliant! He gets two affirmativ action spots (arab and dati) in one candidate.

That's offensive. Sefardic Jews are not Arab, even if she's a self-hating Jew that supports them. In English, a white person that acts black is a wigger. Is there a name for a Jew that acts Arab?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 05:55:39 AM »
A jarab?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 12:05:24 PM »
ערס

That's offensive. Sefardic Jews are not Arab, even if she's a self-hating Jew that supports them. In English, a white person that acts black is a wigger. Is there a name for a Jew that acts Arab?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2019, 02:15:20 PM »
An ars is a punk or a pimp. There are Ashkenazic arsim also. I call the people with the facial piercings and other body desecrations arsim.

I first saw these types of people in London in 1994. Now it spread to Israel and all over the world.

The following is an example of an ars.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2019, 02:20:17 PM »
No these we call punkistim. An Ars is a mizrachi type who behaves like a baboon and dresses like a pimp.

http://imglogy.com/tag/%D7%A2%D7%A8%D7%A1

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 07:17:48 PM »
No these we call punkistim. An Ars is a mizrachi type who behaves like a baboon and dresses like a pimp.

http://imglogy.com/tag/%D7%A2%D7%A8%D7%A1

Can you provide a picture of someone dressing like a pimp? How do pimps dress?

By behaving like a baboon, you mean they act black? Self-hating Moroccans once had a "Black Panther" party in Israel. The real Black Panthers in the US are racist, anti-white, and Anti-Semitic animals.

I just call bullies and people that think they're cooler than everyone else arsim. They are big tough people that make fun of others. Body desecrations and earrings on men are a thing some of them do but not all of them. Jewish men who have earrings and body desecrations are by definition arsim unless they repented and can't afford to have laser surgery to remove their body desecrations. The picture I showed of the punk with the spikes in his hair is the most extreme type of ars. If you want to know what a typical ars looks like, just like at a typical NBA player and you'll see it.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 03:42:41 AM »
There is no text book precise definition that I know of. To me Ars is a combination of vulgar and thugish macho behaviour with some questionable stylistic choices. But it is more about the bahaviour than the look.

Can you provide a picture of someone dressing like a pimp? How do pimps dress?

By behaving like a baboon, you mean they act black? Self-hating Moroccans once had a "Black Panther" party in Israel. The real Black Panthers in the US are racist, anti-white, and Anti-Semitic animals.

I just call bullies and people that think they're cooler than everyone else arsim. They are big tough people that make fun of others. Body desecrations and earrings on men are a thing some of them do but not all of them. Jewish men who have earrings and body desecrations are by definition arsim unless they repented and can't afford to have laser surgery to remove their body desecrations. The picture I showed of the punk with the spikes in his hair is the most extreme type of ars. If you want to know what a typical ars looks like, just like at a typical NBA player and you'll see it.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2019, 04:56:04 AM »

The Arab mentality is well spread among Israeli, they even speak Hebrew with a kind of Arab accent totally unbearable to listen, it is not HEBREW ANYMORE

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2019, 10:00:12 AM »
I guess a Jew that acts Arab can be called a sand wigger.