Author Topic: Arab garbage scavangers  (Read 749 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Arab garbage scavangers
« on: May 08, 2019, 09:15:20 AM »
Every morning I see Arabs rummaging through the garbage bin in front of my building.
What do they expect to find?
Gold?
Treasure?
What?
I am curious

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Arab garbage scavangers
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 01:13:15 PM »
There's tons of garbage scavengers in L.A. as well....  they start on trash day eve and scavenge till dawn.

I'm assuming they can find stuff to sell, recycle, but I'm not sure.   Maybe they are looking for a magic lamp.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Arab garbage scavangers
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 11:50:57 PM »
There's tons of garbage scavengers in L.A. as well....  they start on trash day eve and scavenge till dawn.

That's what came to mind when I saw that. But I had in mind the blacks in LA that I saw looking for food in the trash. They had tents near Union Station. There were even some with tents inside the stalls of the bathroom at the station. That's Affirmative Action Story 2.0 compared to the ones I've seen on the East Coast.

Being that the Arabs did this in Israel, it reminds me of the cats that hang out around dumpsters in Israel looking for food. They have cat colonies around the dumpsters. Obviously I don't mind the cats compared to the 2 legged animals (Arab and black) that look through the trash.