2 (8%)
Oriental Black Hair
2 (8%)
Negro Hair
2 (8%)
Australoid Hair
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: What color is your hair?  (Read 17069 times)

Erica

Re: What color is your hair?
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2007, 01:56:58 AM »
Why didn't you just type 'yes' ?

Do you have a complex about your natural hair? I've long suspected that you're a self-hating negro-ess.
I didn't just type YES because you already knew the answer, newman. You responded on the "Imus Lawsuit is Dropped"  thread just like everyone else and you saw my pictures AND read my response. If I had a complex about my natural hair, you'd certainly know it because I'd SAY it. Plus I wouldn't post pictures of my natural hair at all. But since its right there in black and white that I cut my hair so that it could be naturally nappy, I didn't feel the need to have to tell you again. You seem to need me to repeat myself and my stance on things over and over again.

Oh, and the only person who hates themself here is YOU. You are so insecure with yourself that you pick on me here. Whether its hair, color, or culture (good culture). You're not happy. I suggest that you seek therapy for that.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 02:20:10 AM by Erica »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2007, 02:16:37 AM »
I have very dark brown hair, it is close to black... same goes for my eyes.  It's the Napolitan heritage.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

kellymaureen

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2007, 05:41:13 AM »
blonde, lighter in the summer, havent ever dyed it, and havent had a haircut in more than a year ;D

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 06:14:21 AM »
Light brown. But I was bleach blond when I was younger,
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2007, 11:47:48 AM »
My hair is multi colored.....When I was young it was blond, as I got older it got darker, now when it's short it is brown, when it giows out longer it turns kid of redish brown, and then almost blond.......the strange thing is if I grow a beard it is redish, but the hair on my chest is almost black, so I'm like a chamelion I guess... ;D

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2007, 11:50:50 AM »
Dark Brown ...
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2007, 12:31:20 PM »
 I dye my hair in black-blue colour
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2007, 12:39:13 PM »
Brown.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2007, 12:42:38 PM »
Very Dark brown.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2007, 12:43:31 PM »
blonde, lighter in the summer, havent ever dyed it, and havent had a haircut in more than a year ;D
Wow, you're naturally that color. I am very jealous!
I haven't had a hair cut lately either, I'm trying to grow it out. Your new pic is adorable!!

kellymaureen

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2007, 12:48:03 PM »
Oh thanks, yes we all have the same color hair as my mom and grandparents:P

Your new pic is really great!!  I did love your really long curly hair, sometime I have mine curled, it looks great but takes forever and Im not a patient girl lol...lucky you to have naturally curly hair ;D

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2007, 12:52:03 PM »
Wow, you're naturally that color. I am very jealous!
I haven't had a hair cut lately either, I'm trying to grow it out. Your new pic is adorable!!

Your new pic is really great!!  I did love your really long curly hair, sometime I have mine curled, it looks great but takes forever and Im not a patient girl lol...lucky you to have naturally curly hair ;D

Who would have ever thought that there would be girl talk on the JTF forum?  :laugh:

kellymaureen

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2007, 12:54:21 PM »
Hey I rarely get to have girl talk, Im enjoying it :laugh:

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2007, 12:59:16 PM »
Hey I rarely get to have girl talk, Im enjoying it :laugh:

No worries, you and Shoshana are the hotties in this group... you get special girl talk privileges  ;)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2007, 01:00:41 PM »

Lucky me to have curly hair? Yuck.. I hate curly hair! I spend SO much time straightening it. I'm sure if I were born with straight hair I would want the curls though! :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2007, 01:01:42 PM »
Auburn - but more so in the summer.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2007, 01:03:39 PM »
At least you can straighten your hair.  Some people have straight hair which never holds a curl.   ;)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2007, 01:05:47 PM »
Quote from: Shoshana link=topic=9123.msg90731#msg90731 date=
Quote from: kellymaureen link=topic=9123.msg90720#msg90720 date=

Lucky me to have curly hair? Yuck.. I hate curly hair! I spend SO much time straightening it. I'm sure if I were born with straight hair I would want the curls though! :)
Yep.  People make a great living charging women for perms.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2007, 01:06:33 PM »
Quote from: Shoshana link=topic=9123.msg90731#msg90731 date=
Quote from: kellymaureen link=topic=9123.msg90720#msg90720 date=

Yep.  People make a great living charging women for perms.
So true!

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2007, 01:10:20 PM »
At least you can straighten your hair.  Some people have straight hair which never holds a curl.   ;)

My hair is the type to get frizzy when you straighten it and typically it doesn't stay straight or of course curly it's ugly. UHH I hate my hair! :D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2007, 01:19:00 PM »

My hair is the type to get frizzy when you straighten it and typically it doesn't stay straight or of course curly it's ugly. UHH I hate my hair! :D

NO way! That photo of you with curly hair was gorgeous...........I think you look really great with extra curly hair, more so then having it straight.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2007, 01:20:17 PM »

NO way! That photo of you with curly hair was gorgeous...........I think you look really great with extra curly hair, more so then having it straight.

Gee thanks lol. :D

kellymaureen

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2007, 01:24:15 PM »
Do you put anti-frizz products in when you leave it curly?

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2007, 01:31:37 PM »
Do you put anti-frizz products in when you leave it curly?

Yeah I alternate between salon brands and Jon Frieda blonde products.
Really if I leave it curly it's tight curls so I can't just wash and go. If I go curly I straighten it all and then recurl it into big curls.  Looks much better than tight curls.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 01:35:38 PM by Shoshana »

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2007, 02:31:09 PM »
I try to go with the posh look, it brings out my cheek bones.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: