Author Topic: JTF Youtube Video's and Countering The Comments of Nazi's  (Read 1489 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
JTF Youtube Video's and Countering The Comments of Nazi's
« on: October 10, 2007, 04:04:17 AM »

I've noticed that a lot of the JTF video's are being attacked in the comments section by arab nazi's and your run of the mill moron redneck nazi's. I've been on there countering them and giving them thumbs down clicks. I'm doing it, but I think we all should be. It's defending our stuff from those creeps, if we do it as a group there will be a much bigger impact. Post positive comments, and let the nazi's have it!

Often I'll follow the link to those bastard's user names, view their profile, and attack their video's if appropriate, lots of them are muslim nazi's, the other batch of Jew haters are redneck nazi morons.

Also, remember to rate the JTF video's 5 stars and favorite them.  O0
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 04:08:47 AM by NewYorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: JTF Youtube Video's and Countering The Comments of Nazi's
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 12:20:16 PM »

Have you guys seen this? The Youtube Anti-Islamic Agency. http://www.youtube.com/user/ANTlxISLAMICxAGENCY

This guy is pissed off about all the pro-Islamic terrorist stuff on youtube and is countering them. Maybe we should invite the guy.  :)

raiseyourfist

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 12:31:13 PM »
please do invite him to JTF.. but don't get too offended, we are all getting personal attacks... another member to look out for is lijagne..

I have been called everything under the sun.. and i am still walking tall, and you should to..

i dont give a monkey's what anyone says to me and over the internet it is even more pethetic.. having a fight on youtube is like a race for the handycapped... even if you win your still a retard...

WORD FROM THE TOP IS.. DON'T LISTEN TO THESE NAZI SCUM.. WE ALL GET THEIR  B.S AND IT IS COMFORTING TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT OUR SUPPORT.. AND AS WELL THEY SHOULD

« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 12:36:07 PM by raiseyourfist »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 12:57:02 PM »

Niiiice.   O0

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 01:30:42 PM »

:::D