Author Topic: Gaddafi Calls Arabs Backward, Lazy, Medieval  (Read 4215 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Gaddafi Calls Arabs Backward, Lazy, Medieval
« on: October 20, 2006, 12:58:43 AM »

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/gaddafi-calls-arabs-backward-lazy-medieval

What a surprise!  At least a muslim has told the truth to a certain extent. He should have criticized muhammed (piss be upon him) instead!

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Gaddafi Calls Arabs Backward, Lazy, Medieval
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 01:10:33 AM »
I can't explain it, but I have always "liked" Khadaffi!
He seems to be the only Arab leader with brains.
He's supposed to be a FreeMason.
He's denounced his brother Arabs' quest for Jerusalem directly to their faces, saying to them "...I don't have to go to the Al-Aqsa Mosque when I feel like praying!...".
He's also disparaged the ridiculous "two states for two peoples" idea; claiming there should only be one state for both peoples.  (of course; he sees things quite differently than do we, but nevertheless he is on the record as stating "...there is not enough area in "Palestine" for two separate states...".
Don't misinterpret my fondness for Colonel Khadaffi; I realize he's quite a scoundrel.  Yet he has acted as a populist in his peoples' best interest...leading a military coup to overthrow corrupt puppets of foreigners, and utilizing his oil wealth to benefit his national development.
In many ways he is much more intelligent and sane than the other rats who rule the Middle East (and that includes the ones currently ruling the Land Of Israel!)

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 08:38:57 AM »

What a surprise!  At least a muslim has told the truth to a certain extent. He should have criticized muhammed (piss be upon him) instead!

He is not a real muzzie.  He is what the unholy qur'an calls "hypocrite".  Still, we don't forgive and we don't forget Lockerby.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 12:18:44 PM »

He is not a real muzzie.  He is what the unholy qur'an calls "hypocrite".  Still, we don't forgive and we don't forget Lockerby.

Yes, but he is an Arab nationalist and that is why: I like Gaddafi!

He is a dictator, but he is not corrupt. A man full of sense.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 05:22:59 PM »
Re:  "...He has women soldiers!!???!!! He throws anyone in prison that stands up to him!!!..."

Well....then DON'T STAND UP!!!

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 09:46:26 AM »
lol yeah true but he does do things that are politically unfair and correct towards his people

Yes, you said it Sarah, 'politically unfair' and correct!  :P

At least he is not corrupt, at least he is not a muslim fundamentalist (retardation promoter), at least he looks after his people and sticks up for them internationally.