Author Topic: Zehut announces it will run alone  (Read 4638 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Zehut announces it will run alone
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 02:22:24 PM »
I had a feeling Moshe would get screwed over. But it ain't over till the fat lady sings.  He better tune up for his election interviews.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 02:29:18 PM »
"to ensure that the liberty camp is well represented in the next Knesset.”

My worry is that the same old libertarian rhetoric will not work. If he called it the Torah camp, he would get more votes. 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2019, 02:40:26 PM »
I have the utmost respect for Moshe,  However, I'm not impressed at all with his camp.   
Before the last election I wanted to make a  donation to Zehut, and I was telling the man who answered the phone (it wasn't Moshe-) that they should explain where the donation money is going, and that they would get more donations if they were transparent about how the money was spent.   His pathetic response was that other parties don't explain how the money is spent, why should they.

Needless to say, I never donated to Zehut and I never will.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2019, 03:28:56 PM »
I have the utmost respect for Moshe,  However, I'm not impressed at all with his camp.   
Before the last election I wanted to make a  donation to Zehut, and I was telling the man who answered the phone (it wasn't Moshe-) that they should explain where the donation money is going, and that they would get more donations if they were transparent about how the money was spent.   His pathetic response was that other parties don't explain how the money is spent, why should they.

Needless to say, I never donated to Zehut and I never will.

What you described is problematic. Likewise, I respect Moshe, but he needs clarity and the right people around him.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2019, 05:02:54 PM »
He shouldn't run alone, wasting votes.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 01:31:16 AM »
I like this. He has complete freedom. It's possible he gets in, but it's not the point, now he's free to stand for what he wants, and inform the citizenry on important issues. Taking stands on issues is how you get noticed and voted for in the first place. He doesn't need an army of frauds to win, just truth. We're starved for it. Kol ka kavod, chazak v emat, may Hashem grant him victory, or at "worst", the chance to share the truth with every Israeli and force everyone to the right like Rav Kahane did.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 11:48:07 AM »
I like this. He has complete freedom. It's possible he gets in, but it's not the point, now he's free to stand for what he wants, and inform the citizenry on important issues. Taking stands on issues is how you get noticed and voted for in the first place. He doesn't need an army of frauds to win, just truth. We're starved for it. Kol ka kavod, chazak v emat, may Hashem grant him victory, or at "worst", the chance to share the truth with every Israeli and force everyone to the right like Rav Kahane did.

But he needs to get in.
And right now he needs to create the perception that he will get in.

Running alone makes people afraid that the same thrown out votes will happen again.

The first step is getting in and proving you can get past The Threshold.
Once that becomes clear, the party can grow as people feel much more comfortable voting for it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2019, 12:11:46 PM »
But he needs to get in.
And right now he needs to create the perception that he will get in.

Running alone makes people afraid that the same thrown out votes will happen again.

The first step is getting in and proving you can get past The Threshold.
Once that becomes clear, the party can grow as people feel much more comfortable voting for it.

Better to not vote, better to throw away your vote to a good cause than give it to a bad one. That's one message Rav Kahane pushed that he can. It would be nice if he gets in, but it isn't worth as much as educating Israelis to choose good policies and demand them. I'm fairly confident that he'll get votes similar to what Rav Kahane ZTL did and would have in his next election if he puts truth to words.

I'd rather see his party win than any of the others. I'd rather a new Kach than that. I'd rather see Israelis that refuse to accept leftists as leaders and idolaters as citizens than that. There are enough right wingers to support him, he just needs to keep calling Bibi's policies leftist and put truth to speech, people will love and respect him. There's few forces like someone that realizes they've been tricked, especially if it was for a long time. Look what happened to me. He can make "baalei teshuva" in the political world that will get him past the ominous little threshold, and keep the real right growing.

All that being said, Hashem runs the world and I think it's possible he wants this to make Jews in politics more united. A bigger challenge than the threshold is forming a government, and so he should be friendly with different parties and make them say they want him in the coalition or they're out too.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2019, 01:29:49 PM »
A bigger challenge than the threshold is forming a government, and so he should be friendly with different parties and make them say they want him in the coalition or they're out too.

1.  They can only demand his inclusion in a coalition if he passes the threshold first and actually has seats!

2.  Is he being friendly with these other parties and making them want him in coalitions by not aligning technically with them right now to pool the votes and make sure multiple parties get in?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2019, 02:55:45 AM »
1.  They can only demand his inclusion in a coalition if he passes the threshold first and actually has seats!

2.  Is he being friendly with these other parties and making them want him in coalitions by not aligning technically with them right now to pool the votes and make sure multiple parties get in?

Being friendly isn't being them. Everyone I talked to about it didn't see a difference from Bibi; Bibi says he's right and has a party of freaks that aren't, and he does left wing things, figured he'd be the same. Let him run on his unadultered message and people will want him. He can still be all Chofetz Chaimey to them and show them real love and not speak lashon hara about them, but tell them he wants what he wants and it will be good for them and for what they want.

A rebellious band looks less likely to get in than a strong leader. Let him run as not he's going to be president this term, possible or not it sounds conceited and unhelpful, he can run a campaign on how he will change what one knesset seat will give him the power to change, for the people to the people and for the other parties to them.

Moshe Feiglin fought for someone I knew. His wife went off the derech and divorced him, went to secular court. Secular court demanded that my contact pay more than his well paying job was paying in child support, an absurd amount. Obviously, this was not possible, so he was to be an indentured servant to the state, paying what he could to her and a hefty fine every month to the state for not paying their full amount. Moshe Feiglin is the only one who would lift a finger, but he isn't in the knesset so he didn't have the power. Chaim has a story like that, and there are others, make a list of "what Moshe could do for me" and there's your political testimonial, not "hi give me power to run your life I'm nicer than the last unmitigated wiener", "hi, I want to help people more, give me enough power to do that". I don't know how he can help the other parties, as far as I've seen everything they want is bad, but they love their mirrors and when people say nice things about them, so something that would help their egos chametz up more nicely, like giving them credit for the stuff he does to help people sometimes, could work, maybe someone who can listen to them talk without losing their previous meal can give ideas. I see little boys on sodomy chairs and them pretending to be tough righties defending it when they open their faces, I should have spent more of my time controlling my rage instead of using it on people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2019, 09:20:05 PM »
Being friendly isn't being them. Everyone I talked to about it didn't see a difference from Bibi; Bibi says he's right and has a party of freaks that aren't, and he does left wing things, figured he'd be the same. Let him run on his unadultered message and people will want him. He can still be all Chofetz Chaimey to them and show them real love and not speak lashon hara about them, but tell them he wants what he wants and it will be good for them and for what they want.

A rebellious band looks less likely to get in than a strong leader. Let him run as not he's going to be president this term, possible or not it sounds conceited and unhelpful, he can run a campaign on how he will change what one knesset seat will give him the power to change, for the people to the people and for the other parties to them.

Moshe Feiglin fought for someone I knew. His wife went off the derech and divorced him, went to secular court. Secular court demanded that my contact pay more than his well paying job was paying in child support, an absurd amount. Obviously, this was not possible, so he was to be an indentured servant to the state, paying what he could to her and a hefty fine every month to the state for not paying their full amount. Moshe Feiglin is the only one who would lift a finger, but he isn't in the knesset so he didn't have the power. Chaim has a story like that, and there are others, make a list of "what Moshe could do for me" and there's your political testimonial, not "hi give me power to run your life I'm nicer than the last unmitigated wiener", "hi, I want to help people more, give me enough power to do that". I don't know how he can help the other parties, as far as I've seen everything they want is bad, but they love their mirrors and when people say nice things about them, so something that would help their egos chametz up more nicely, like giving them credit for the stuff he does to help people sometimes, could work, maybe someone who can listen to them talk without losing their previous meal can give ideas. I see little boys on sodomy chairs and them pretending to be tough righties defending it when they open their faces, I should have spent more of my time controlling my rage instead of using it on people.

I don't know how this rant relates at all to my comment.
I like Moshe and want him to be Prime Minister.

I am not sure about his strategy here to not align with any other parties in a "technical bloc" for the sake of pooling seats and getting both/multiple parties into the knesset (ie past the threshold).  I'm not sure this is the wisest path that he is taking.  We will find out.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2019, 10:47:14 PM »
I don't know how this rant relates at all to my comment.
I like Moshe and want him to be Prime Minister.

I am not sure about his strategy here to not align with any other parties in a "technical bloc" for the sake of pooling seats and getting both/multiple parties into the knesset (ie past the threshold).  I'm not sure this is the wisest path that he is taking.  We will find out.

His ideology is good in what I've seen. People think he is about some weird things that the people with him were about. If what he stands for and does was at the forefront, people would support it. After he has his own support for him, he can take all that power and help other parties do other good things that fit into what is good for Israel while doing the same good he's been doing.

Pooling means that instead of "what Moshe wants will help Israel", it is "this band of buddies can't get votes, but together they might get an armrest each on a seat". It looks weak compared to Bibi, whose strength is he won alot and is the head of a traitor party that won before alot, and runs as the anti-traitor party. Moshe Feiglin needs to be seen for what it is.

If ever you do not understand what I say, please ask me to reiterate it in point form, it is less efficient for saying in speeches, but admittedly easier to understand.