Author Topic: Supporting “Israel”  (Read 1827 times)

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Supporting “Israel”
« on: August 21, 2019, 04:39:35 AM »
https://hesedyahu.wordpress.com/2019/08/20/supporting-israel/

I’m glad the Jews returned to the land that God gave them, or at least part of it. I hope that they not only regain all of their divinely promised land, but that they once again become the nation they are supposed to be, that they return to the things that made them into a nation: a pact with God to do what he commands. Without those things, without God giving that land to them, they can only be land grabbers, with no just claim to that territory.

The first video I shared in this post was of a Canadian politician stating why he supports “Israel,” his conception of it. He outlined the values that to has that he shares with the government of Israel. I had to repeat sections of the video because I had to make sure I was hearing what I thought I was hearing. So the values he shares with the government of Israel is as follows:

Democracy, “free” and “open” elections;
Free speech;
Rule of law;
Religious tolerance
He mentions how one-fifth of the population of that country were Muslims, able to get positions of political power, having their own political parties in Israel’s government.

Those values for which the Canadian politician praised Israel is almost the same as the values the British government tries to push (the same way drug dealers push their poisons), values that I oppose. Yet they are what make “Israel” acceptable to more of the westerners.

I remember listening to an online radio programme featuring rabbi Tovia Singer and Jeremy Gimpel. I mention it, and especially Jeremy Gimpel, because I remember distinctly Gimpel promoting Israel as being tolerant to different sexualities. Some of the videos I shared in the first part of this post highlights the depths to which parts of Israel have sunk.

The question I ask myself is how closely this Israel matches the standards spoken of in their Torah. Just as the nations have continually found reasons to mutilate objective morality and its foundations, Israel seems to have gone the very same way. They are not the Torah nation but rather a western democracy. And that pagan god, democracy, is one reason why it can hold hands with pagan nations.

In God’s revelation, nations are proscribed from serving false gods, and Israel, as a priestly nation, is expected to hold the positive affirmation of God’s presence as a light to the world. Yet just as nations enshrined religious pluralism, protecting idolatry and false religions, the priestly nation has become priest of other ideals, like religious and sexual tolerance. The place where purity is required protects impurity because of its pagan allegiances.

I long for righteousness to flood the earth. But for the actual Israel of the Torah to exist, the people who were so zealous for the building of the tabernacle in the wilderness that Moses had to ask to the people to stop giving out of the over-abundance, for that nation to exist would mean the ire and opposition of its political allies as it casts down those idols that the nations fawn over.

But if the people of Israel made that radical character change, maybe it would be the resurrection of a hope that the nations too could change heart and accept the seven commandments. Maybe Israel’s change would be a sign of world moral renovation.

But until that time, while the government of Israel resembles that of Babylon, Greece and Rome, and some of its cities resemble Sodom, that hope will remain in its coffin.

Yes, I know the Giver of life is able to resurrect. But, for me, the knowledge of God’s power to resurrect is not resurrection.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/