Author Topic: Dallas policewoman found guilty of defending herself against a biped  (Read 3559 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Dallas policewoman found guilty of defending herself against a biped
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 03:45:17 PM »
It says she broke into the house of a black accountant which he thought somehow was her house, and shot him because she thought he was a burglar. Based on the info here, there's not much to defend her with, if she wasn't a cop would you still support this?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 08:31:20 PM »
The verdict was appropriate!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 02:35:22 PM »
Was this woman drunk?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 12:55:16 AM »
Was this woman drunk?

They had 40 people testify that they walked into the wrong apartment in that building, that you couldn't tell them apart. In a scary situation like that, you get tunnel vision and can't see anything outside of the threat, I know the effects of 220+bpm heart rate. Maybe it was an honest mistake, but she still killed an innocent man in his own home that she broke into, letting her walk would set a terrifying precedent.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2019, 03:07:33 PM »
She walked into the wrong apartment.  It's her fault.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2019, 06:22:15 PM »
They didn't want the bipeds to riot if she was rightly found innocent.

She identified herself as a police officer and ordered him to freeze. He refused and kept advancing towards her.

There were drugs found in his apartment.

The schvartze judge blocked the defense at EVERY turn. A Texas Ranger investigated and determined the shooting was justified. The "judge" would not allow that testimony to be given.

The schvartze DA violated a gag order when he went on TV the night before the trial started and practically declared her guilty.

The Department of Justice needs to look into this.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2019, 09:47:21 PM »
What is a biped?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2019, 06:02:06 PM »
I think the court has taken all the circumstances in the judgement. Otherwise 10 year with parole after 5 is not explainable.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2019, 08:47:49 PM »
What is a biped?

Any animal that uses two legs for walking. I think the term "lesser evolved primate" would be more appropriate.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2019, 09:17:47 PM »
They didn't want the bipeds to riot if she was rightly found innocent.

She identified herself as a police officer and ordered him to freeze. He refused and kept advancing towards her.

There were drugs found in his apartment.

The schvartze judge blocked the defense at EVERY turn. A Texas Ranger investigated and determined the shooting was justified. The "judge" would not allow that testimony to be given.

The schvartze DA violated a gag order when he went on TV the night before the trial started and practically declared her guilty.

The Department of Justice needs to look into this.

My hatred of the lesser evolved primates doesn't blind my critical thinking.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/25/us/botham-jean-amber-guyger-murder-trial/index.html

She is an idiot and got an appropriate sentence. She'll either be out in five years with good behavior or she can appeal the case and get a reduced sentence.

The schvartze judge broke protocol and allowed for stuff in her courtroom that I have never seen and it all works in Amber Guyger's favor.

I don't care about the monkeys that are rattling the cages and slinging mud. As a cop, you should be aware of your surroundings and you should know when it's appropriate to pull out your firearm. You can't excuse this kind of stupidity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2019, 12:45:58 AM »
Any animal that uses two legs for walking. I think the term "lesser evolved primate" would be more appropriate.

Eugenics terminology is great for promoting our cause of saving Israel and America.

I think the court has taken all the circumstances in the judgement. Otherwise 10 year with parole after 5 is not explainable.

Agreed, all things considered, it was fair.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2019, 10:05:00 PM »
Eugenics terminology is great for promoting our cause of saving Israel and America.

Lose the sarcastic remarks! They’re a community of Jew haters. Not all! But most. I could say a lot worse but my intention is certainly not to hinder the movement. I actually defended the young man who was killed and said the verdict and sentence was appropriate.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2019, 05:35:31 AM »
Lose the sarcastic remarks! They’re a community of Jew haters. Not all! But most. I could say a lot worse but my intention is certainly not to hinder the movement. I actually defended the young man who was killed and said the verdict and sentence was appropriate.

I'm sure the lesser "evolved" primate is deeply thankful for our support.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2019, 11:25:03 AM »
Lets make sure never to invite people to JTF that don't believe that black people are monkeys or in evolution an eugenic though.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2019, 05:57:13 PM »
Lets make sure never to invite people to JTF that don't believe that black people are monkeys or in evolution an eugenic though.

Political correctness has now corrupted the JTF Forum! Wow. It’s stupid that I even have to clarify that I’m being tongue-in-cheek and trying to elicit laughter.

The statements I made pale in comparison to what other people have said and continue to say. Furthermore, the affirmative-action people are a treasonous fifth column in America and a blight and a burden to Israel (the illegal aliens). I won’t retract my statement or apologize because you don’t like it. Sorry, but not sorry.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2019, 04:12:03 AM »
Political correctness has now corrupted the JTF Forum! Wow. It’s stupid that I even have to clarify that I’m being tongue-in-cheek and trying to elicit laughter.

The statements I made pale in comparison to what other people have said and continue to say. Furthermore, the affirmative-action people are a treasonous fifth column in America and a blight and a burden to Israel (the illegal aliens). I won’t retract my statement or apologize because you don’t like it. Sorry, but not sorry.

It's not political correctness. Affirmative action people is a legitimate remark against that particular racist system in the USA, that lets you get extra grants and taxes off if you put any crackhead off the street on your board, now you can say minority business, or if you pull a Chief Elizabeth Warren you can get into a school easier because you're 1/1024 scalper.

If you're saying about anyone of any race or place that they're not humans, some lesser creature, they're obviously not going to think you're on their side. They won't support you ever. And people who don't think they're less than human will not support you. Black people in America were assimilating into the culture before LBJ, since then the left has done everything conceivable to wash away their morality. In Israel, it's a different story, they're from a savage culture and Israel isn't America, even if they were nice Xtian Brits they have no business living there as citizens.

It's more than possible that the situation in America gets turned around, black people get free of this spell that tells them they can work at mcdonalds or sell crack as their only options, and they can get morality from people that don't use them like their corrupt churches or evil groups like NOI. Calling them affirmative action people is a very low level way to help, if there were such a thing for Jews I would be ashamed that things are this way and look into how this situation is duping me. Calling them less than human means they can never improve. If they're just monkeys, we shouldn't bother promoting the right thing to them, they're born less than you and can never be as good as you because of how you were born. That's literally what Rav Kahane called racism, and he was against it.