Author Topic: The most common herbicide is making you a woman  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The most common herbicide is making you a woman
« on: October 02, 2019, 04:39:38 PM »

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The most common herbicide is making you a woman
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 02:56:54 AM »
This doctor is a quack who did a garbage research.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 06:24:46 AM »
This doctor is a quack who did a garbage research.

He put three times less than the allowed amount of atrazene in water, and put frogs in it. They developed female parts. He did it after being hired by the company, and when he wanted to publish his findings, they attacked him. How is he a quack and what is wrong with his research?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 06:08:44 PM »
I recommend you to watch a debunking video on this research by I believe a guy named Miles Powers.

Basically nobody could reproduce his results and he also doesn't share the full data of his research, which is very unprofessional. Instead he makes conspiratorial claims about
the evil chemical industry. Now I don't say they aren't evil. I could see the argument about past evils of selling or polluting with hazardous products while denying there is danger etc. 

He put three times less than the allowed amount of atrazene in water, and put frogs in it. They developed female parts. He did it after being hired by the company, and when he wanted to publish his findings, they attacked him. How is he a quack and what is wrong with his research?