Author Topic: The yoyo Jew is at it again....  (Read 1538 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
The yoyo Jew is at it again....
« on: September 26, 2007, 02:29:14 AM »
If any of you listened to Savage on Monday evening and then Tuesday evening, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Monday he said that Islam has been hijacked by terrorist regimes.. then Tuesday he said Islam is a religion of a bunch of throwbacks.
The guy is a genius in one respect but a schizophrenic in the other.

I love Kahane's (Z'T''L) term "yoyo Jew" hehe

kellymaureen

Re: The yoyo Jew is at it again....
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 08:41:35 AM »
Lol no way not that old "hijacked by a tiny minority of extremists" BS

Less and less people are buying that garbage

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hTksThQ9olB92Z8Mrw3KrYI6HujA

The survey of 3,000 adults from Aug. 1-18 was conducted for the Pew Research Center and the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life.

The number of Americans who say Islam has little or nothing in common with their own religion has spiked to 70 percent in the past two years from 59 percent, the poll found.

Another significant shift has taken place: In 2005, 36 percent of the public said Islam is more likely than other faiths to encourage violence among its believers. That number has risen to 45 percent

and the numbers just keep rising ;D

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 09:47:18 AM »
Lol no way not that old "hijacked by a tiny minority of extremists" BS

Less and less people are buying that garbage

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hTksThQ9olB92Z8Mrw3KrYI6HujA

The survey of 3,000 adults from Aug. 1-18 was conducted for the Pew Research Center and the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life.

The number of Americans who say Islam has little or nothing in common with their own religion has spiked to 70 percent in the past two years from 59 percent, the poll found.

Another significant shift has taken place: In 2005, 36 percent of the public said Islam is more likely than other faiths to encourage violence among its believers. That number has risen to 45 percent

and the numbers just keep rising ;D

That still shows that 55% of people need their heads examined.

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 09:51:22 AM »
True true, but at least the numbers are going up not down even with all the PC garbage we get rammed down our throats on a daily basis, people are still somehow figuring out the truth. 

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 11:03:56 AM »
Quote from: kellymaureen link=topic=9247.msg91990#msg91990 date=
True true, but at least the numbers are going up not down even with all the PC garbage we get rammed down our throats on a daily basis, people are still somehow figuring out the truth. 
Imagine how much faster those numbers would be rising if the news media actually, dare I say it, DID THEIR JOB and reported the news instead of censoring it.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 11:06:26 AM »
Absolutely, but I wont hold my breath waiting for that....blue isnt my color ;D