Author Topic: Most Evil Sins!  (Read 4464 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Most Evil Sins!
« on: September 24, 2007, 10:46:30 PM »
I was wondering what fellow forum members thought are life's most evil sins, and whether or not G-d can forgive them?  Maybe I'm still in a Yom Kippur state of mind.

newman

Re: Most Evil Sins!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 10:50:27 PM »
Cursing Israel. A gentile who does that has NO hope.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 11:28:14 PM »
Murder, brutal rape, immoral sexuality such as incest and child molestation and beastiality and perhaps homosexuality of which none exist in Iran (simply because all of them are executed).
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 11:30:42 PM »
The most important teaching of Judaism is to love your fellow Jew, Ahavat Yisrael or Ahavat Chinam, therefore I would say that the worst sin would be Sinat Chinam, or baseless hatred of Jew for Jew.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 11:41:34 PM »
Baseless hatred and anything that God considers an abomination.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 12:13:12 AM »
Interesting question.

When I was very young I committed a great sin. (Rather not say what it was.)

Somewhere in the Bible it says that God forgives people to the degree that a person forgives others.

I still have some work to do. :'(

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 04:31:40 AM »

Very well said, Newman. Whoever curses Yisrael is cursed. I even know people who don't go so far as to curse, but have prejudices against the Jews.... and they have a miserable life.
Other very serious sins are murder and abortion ( except when made to save a life). Supporting Palis is a form of murder, too

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 04:48:33 AM »
Sins against Holy Spirit of G-d as atheism; murder, sodomy; antisemitism which is all above and it's prohibited for all Jews included Newman; hear the Chaim in latest tape; he said that he hate all those self hating kikes who want to divide and pressure suicide hudna on Israel;  more than nazis! and he's right one traitor is worse than 100 enemies. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 06:11:56 AM »
Using G-D's name in an unapropriate manner!
Fowling G-D's name and authority!
Blasphemy

Im not exactly sure, but im sure somewhere in the Torah/Bible, it is written that abusing G-D's name, is unforgivable?

Lubab, maybe you can help?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 08:54:00 AM »
Using G-D's name in an unapropriate manner!
Fowling G-D's name and authority!
Blasphemy

Im not exactly sure, but im sure somewhere in the Torah/Bible, it is written that abusing G-D's name, is unforgivable?

Lubab, maybe you can help?

What is meant by using the name in an inappropriate manner?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 09:46:22 AM »
cursing G-D, using G-D's name to swear/curse

e.g "oh my ..."

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 09:49:33 AM »
cursing G-D, using G-D's name to swear/curse

e.g "oh my ..."
Since when "God" is the name of god ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 10:18:35 AM »
no Dex, you miss my point

i assume that you have heard people say "oh my ..." ? Well, that's a sin.

In christianity, well, in South Africa, when a person would say "Jesus" in vain, people would find that offensive,because you misuse Jesus' name.

that's the right word, using G-D's name in vain

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2007, 10:28:37 AM »
no Dex, you miss my point

i assume that you have heard people say "oh my ..." ? Well, that's a sin.

In christianity, well, in South Africa, when a person would say "Jesus" in vain, people would find that offensive,because you misuse Jesus' name.

that's the right word, using G-D's name in vain
Never knew it, thank you for telling me .

BTW, I'm going to open thread in SA forum .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2007, 12:32:45 PM »
Dexter, saying OMG is NOT a sin.  By taking G-d's name in vain has to do with taking on oaths without the intention of fulfilling them, or pretending to perform actions as a Kiddush Hashem for self-serving reasons.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 03:56:34 PM »
I would say sexual immorality in general is bad such as having sex outside of marriage.
Worse.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 04:11:00 PM »
mmm i think breaking any misvot is bad bad i spose the would be varying degrees of badness..
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2007, 05:14:50 PM »

It's interesting that you say that. I also feel that it's the most heinous sin. Even more so on the part of the Jew than gentile.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 09:32:36 PM »
Murder, brutal rape, immoral sexuality such as incest and child molestation and beastiality and perhaps homosexuality of which none exist in Iran (simply because all of them are executed).

But Islam condones homosexuality and shahidim are given 72 female virgins and 28 male virgins.

what the hell! So these mosquitos get male virgins as well?  :-\ . Crazy people

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2007, 10:11:00 PM »
Most evil sins-
 Lashon Hara- evil gossip against a Jew.
Also according to the Zohar- a Jewish man having relations with a getile women. by Talmud it seems its a Jewish man having relations with a Nidda (during her cycle) Jewish lady.
  -very hard to rectify. But still possible, threw many tikkunim- you would have to notify and speak to a real good Rabbi who knows his stuff (not someone who lenient) and he will assist you if you have commited these things. My (really the Torah's) advice- stay away from these things.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2007, 10:23:28 PM »

As well as a Jew who does the same.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2007, 10:29:51 PM »

This topic begs the question, is there a Jewish hell?  :)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2007, 11:05:50 PM »

This topic begs the question, is there a Jewish hell?  :)

speaking of hell, one needs to merit even going to hell. - hell really is a clensing process of the soul. for example if your t shirt gets dirty you take it to the cleaners, the same way here. Its one thing to get your shirt dirty with some stains, but some people so to speak ripe their shirts and thats when cleaners wont help you havr to throw it away.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2007, 11:16:10 PM »
the worst sin is abortion, eating ham if you are Jewish, and ummm...speaking in a microphone on Shabbat.

oh and listening to women sing...that means hell for all...

;D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2007, 11:28:07 PM »
the worst sin is abortion, eating ham if you are Jewish, and ummm...speaking in a microphone on Shabbat.

oh and listening to women sing...that means hell for all...

;D

are sins a joke for you?