Author Topic: Jews Hate BS–Bernie Sanders  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Jews Hate BS–Bernie Sanders
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 03:57:44 AM »
Yes this is true. Jewish vote has already shifted. With good reason.

Corbynization means identity politics. It is unavoidable. If you tell minorities always about their fake victimization. Then there has to be a perpetrator. Now ask "Ali" who is this?

Even Adolf Hitler has done it this way.

This is why you have so many attacks in "progressive" cities on Jews from Muslims and "people of color".

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 10:18:05 AM »
Yes this is true. Jewish vote has already shifted. With good reason.

Corbynization means identity politics. It is unavoidable. If you tell minorities always about their fake victimization. Then there has to be a perpetrator. Now ask "Ali" who is this?

Even Adolf Hitler has done it this way.

This is why you have so many attacks in "progressive" cities on Jews from Muslims and "people of color".
People of color? I just call a spade a spade!!!!!

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 01:39:22 PM »
i think jews love the victim attitude , this is why they accept all kind of situations ultimately will lead to be victim, let's face it Jews never do anything to avoid publicity that goes with it, being victim is the easiest way to reach fame , you cant deny that most crave for fame.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 07:24:05 PM »
People of color? I just call a spade a spade!!!!!

I put it in "".
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 11:51:04 PM »
Unfortunately, most Conservative and Reform Jews hate Trump, and support the Democratic Party, despite the fact that most Democrats hate Jews, and consider them to be the occupiers of Palestine.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2019, 12:24:31 PM »
Me--I just hate BS.  The BS that I hate I can't post the full word because it's not allowed.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2019, 01:30:19 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                            :fist:

And Bernie Sanders hates Jews. Sanders stands for a
lot of BS!