Author Topic: Bruce Jenner is now a homosexual man, claiming to be a lesbian.  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
His boyfriend also claims to be a lesbian. Before he pretended to be a woman, he was attracted to women. I thought he would want to date an actual lesbian or bisexual woman, not a man pretending to be one.

https://radaronline.com/photos/caitlyn-jenner-girlfriend-sophia-hutchins-before-transition-male-photos/

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Re: Bruce Jenner is now a homosexual man, claiming to be a lesbian.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 08:43:18 PM »
A lot of problems would be solved if people stopped watch the news and focus on what is good for them. Watching the news is really very disappointing for your mind,  your mind wants to understand things and try to make connections with different things but the media is just presenting you with news you dont understand because they dont put on context.  The news politics will not improve your overall mental health

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 01:14:49 PM »
the good thing about being an abomination is you're allowed to love whatever you want to love...Wouldn't be surprised if he invited animals to be part of his clan.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 03:24:10 PM »
This is one messed up "guy".  I remember when I was watching the soap opera show All My Children.  They had a story line like this.  A guy was dressing up like a girl and claimed "she" was a lesbian.  Maybe Bruce got the idea from this storyline. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2019, 04:44:41 PM »
boy, this is getting really hard to follow.  Maybe they should include his relationship in some sorta logic/math class.

So a tranny dating another tranny, who says he is attracted to the other tranny because 'it' claims 'it' is actually a woman who is attracted to a woman.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 09:50:51 PM »
I am opposed to the homosexual agenda and transgenderism. I do not need to hear about Bruce Jenner though.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2019, 09:52:12 PM »
Bruce Jenner is a mutilated male case closed!!!!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2019, 06:26:39 PM »
Bruce Jenner is a mutilated male case closed!!!!

I was going to say he still has male organs and the voice of a man. What a fag!

Then I looked it up. Apparently he did have the surgery. I think he still sounds like a man though.

https://www.self.com/story/caitlyn-jenner-gender-affirming-surgery

“So why even consider it? Because it’s just a penis. It has no special gifts or use for me other tan what I have said before, the ability to take a whiz in the woods,” the former I Am Cait star tells fans. “I just want to have all the right parts. I am also tired of tucking the damn thing in all the time.”

What a fag!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2019, 01:05:15 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                            :fist:

At the very least a gender bender.