Author Topic: Shocking Nazi like abuse of Jewish boy in school - authorities refuse to act  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This story is so sad.  :'(

n, after spilling his cereal one morning, the five-year-old broke down. “He literally fell down on the floor,” his mother shared with The AJN, “and said, ‘Mummy, you shouldn’t love me. I’m a worthless, Jewish rodent. I’m vermin.'”

https://ajn.timesofisrael.com/a-rapidly-spreading-crisis/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
This is why JDL  needs to be resurrected in chutz laaretz!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is why JDL  needs to be resurrected in chutz laaretz!!!!

I think too, there must be some pressure on the authorities to take action. If the people only complain there will not change much. This cases you can see all over the world.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
If the kid was black, they will react. 

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
It looks like Political Correctness has taken over Australia, and Australia has become "Australiastan".  All Australian Jews should probably make plans to make aliyah, and permanently relocate to Israel.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
...and so the perps were arselifters.
There's your answer.
Always protect the arselifters.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                           :fist:

These are the worst and lowest type of subhuman
garbage that are morally bankrupt. Hopefully this
Jewish boy can exact revenge on these pathetic
miscreants.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I hear stories like this from Australia every day. A little Jewish boy was getting beaten by Arabs daily for being Jewish, teachers knew and did nothing. Another one was forced to kiss the shoes of some little mudrat and put it on the internet. Jewish girls being harassed and worse doesn't even make anything but tiny Jewish-focused news there. The country isn't safe for Jews, it's basically Indonesia now, Jews need to take themselves and their money out of there and invest it in somewhere safer, Israel being the best option.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge