Author Topic: Russian Su-35 jets chase out Israeli fighter jets in Syria  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Russian Su-35 jets chase out Israeli fighter jets in Syria
« on: December 09, 2019, 09:17:39 AM »
The reports claim that Israeli fighters had to flee from the Russian Su-35 and at the same time that Iran delivered unknown air defense systems to Syria.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Awful news.    Israel can't keep backing down from Russia.   Israel needs to prevent these Iranian air defense systems and other missiles from reaching Syria.  It appears an air force war between Israel and Russia is inevitable.

https://www.jpost.com/International/Russian-Su-35s-scrambled-to-stop-Israel-over-T-4-Russia-Iran-media-claim-610329

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Russian Su-35 jets chase out Israeli fighter jets in Syria
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 11:45:28 AM »
I have spoken with some Syrians who migrated to Germany. The situation is very critical. Iran is taking parts of Syria over. They buy lots of real estate there. Specially in Damascus near the  Umayyad Mosque. Also they brought Schiites from Afghanistan and other countries. Basically they replace the population partitially. I don't understand Putin. Even the Assad loyal population sees the Iranians as occupation force. They bring only trouble to him and problems. I have no idea, why he is not asking them to leave. Without Russias protection, they can not hold ground there.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani