Author Topic: Suspect in Jersey city shooting associated with Black Hebrew movement  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Suspect in Jersey city shooting associated with Black Hebrew movement
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 01:57:24 PM »
Just listened to it on Ben Shapiro. I am shocked. Terrible.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2019, 02:00:15 PM »
Just listened to it on Ben Shapiro. I am shocked. Terrible.  :o

me too...

Both of them were members of the BHI, both posted jew-hatred on social media, they took their van to the only Kosher store in the entire city, and randomly started shooting the patrons.

This is so freaken obviously Jew-hatred terrorism.

Where is the media?????  Why is this being buried???

>:(

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2019, 02:03:49 PM »
It is buried totally. In all the German News Networks you get not any report after they reported that an attack happened. No names of the attackers, no pictures, no motive. Totally dead.

Like we live in a dictatorship.

Ben Shapiro said, the black Hebrews are behind it too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2019, 02:17:28 PM »
me too...

Both of them were members of the BHI, both posted jew-hatred on social media, they took their van to the only Kosher store in the entire city, and randomly started shooting the patrons.

This is so freaken obviously Jew-hatred terrorism.

Where is the media?????  Why is this being buried???

>:(

The media hates the Jews.  They always did, always will.  That's why they bury this news.  They  cover up for Jew murderers.  The New York Times did the same thing during the Holocaust.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2019, 02:34:25 PM »
The media hates the Jews.  They always did, always will.  That's why they bury this news.  They  cover up for Jew murderers.  The New York Times did the same thing during the Holocaust.

Today it is a little bit different. The NYT would not cover up for Nazis, because their deeds can be linked to Trump. So covering is usefull. But if the lefties or their allies do it it is an other thing.

There is a theorie about the hierarchie of victims and offenders. Only the right combination is worthy covering it. It is true.

Martin Lichtmesz wrote first about it.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2019, 02:43:03 PM »
Today it is a little bit different. The NYT would not cover up for Nazis, because their deeds can be linked to Trump. So covering is usefull. But if the lefties or their allies do it it is an other thing.

There is a theorie about the hierarchie of victims and offenders. Only the right combination is worthy covering it. It is true.

Martin Lichtmesz wrote first about it.

I see your point.  However, the end result is the same.  Jews are murdered, and the cover up continues.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2019, 03:25:24 PM »
I see your point.  However, the end result is the same.  Jews are murdered, and the cover up continues.

And I think the worse of it is, that Nazis will be encouraged by this attack. These people are not the smartest and they think if the black hebrews can do this and get no big protest, it is ok let us continue. This is my theory, but I think it is valid.

It is like if someone writes a bad evaluation on google maps. Others will follow more easy.

Or Rudi Guiliani said once that if a window is smashed in the neighborhood by wicked people and it is not repaired instantly others will follow in the neighbourhood.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2019, 03:47:46 PM »
It has been misreported at first. They first talked about it being mexicans or some form of hispanics. Then they show white guys with guns. Now finally it is clear. It is two tanned klansmen.
It has been reported a lot yesterday.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/11/nyregion/jersey-city-shooting.html
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 04:32:57 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2019, 03:57:24 PM »
On the news they didn't say what type of person did it. At first I heard New Jersey and I saw the footage so I assume it was an inner city black on black crime in either Camden, Newark, or Jersey City. Then they said it was a kosher supermarket. They didn't say if it was a white nationalist Nazi, black Nazi, or Muslim.

Now we know who it be. Did anyone hear who it be form a source other than Arutz 7.

Since we know who it be, the motive was black supremacist Anti-Semitism by blacks that think "only backs are Jews".

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2019, 05:48:44 PM »
On the news they didn't say what type of person did it. At first I heard New Jersey and I saw the footage so I assume it was an inner city black on black crime in either Camden, Newark, or Jersey City. Then they said it was a kosher supermarket. They didn't say if it was a white nationalist Nazi, black Nazi, or Muslim.

Now we know who it be. Did anyone hear who it be form a source other than Arutz 7.

Since we know who it be, the motive was black supremacist Anti-Semitism by blacks that think "only backs are Jews".

In Germany is nothing. Rabbis in the German defence forces and Antisemitism in Italy are the only Jewish related topics.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 12:30:55 AM by Ulli »

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2019, 09:08:09 AM »
The major, mainstream, Jewish organizations aren't saying anything about this because the attack targeted ultra-Orthodox/Charadei Jews, and the terrorists are Black.  The Leftist/Marxist, self-hating, JINOs (Jews in name only) care more about protecting the Black terrorists than trying to help other Jews, especially ultra-Orthodox ones.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2019, 11:14:48 AM »
A truly tragic and sickening crime

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2019, 02:33:25 PM »
Apparenly, The black-nazi-terrorists had a huge stash of weapons, and they found at least one bomb left in the area.

I'm sure they had much grander plans.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2019, 10:35:50 AM »

https://www.rlsmedia.com/article/update-official-information-released-suspects-responsible-gun-battle-left-six-dead-jersey

A lot of creatures in the comments are virulently antisemitic conspiracy theorists and insist the black criminals could not possibly have murdered innocent people.     There is so much hate of Jews in that community it's unbelievable.

They are literally on video getting out of van and pointing rifle and shooting as they enter the supermarket.  But somehow they insist it was the cops who killed the civilians.  ???

What a sick bunch of people we are dealing with

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2019, 12:08:08 PM »
A lot of creatures in the comments are virulently antisemitic conspiracy theorists and insist the black criminals could not possibly have murdered innocent people.     There is so much hate of Jews in that community it's unbelievable.

They are literally on video getting out of van and pointing rifle and shooting as they enter the supermarket.  But somehow they insist it was the cops who killed the civilians.  ???

What a sick bunch of people we are dealing with

All you have to do is watch the absurd video of the afro-can eye-witnesses.  All they do is blame the Jews.  Not even one says... hmmm... maybe we should blame the BHI terrorists rather than the Jews.