Author Topic: Liberals Say Trump Is Like Nazi Germany For Executive Order Against Anti-Semites  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-executive-order-on-anti-semitism-stirs-confusion-001501249.html

It's just like when they accused him of Anti-Semitism when he said Jews should be loyal to Israel since Anti-Semites like to say Jews have dual loyalty.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-executive-order-on-anti-semitism-stirs-confusion-001501249.html

It's just like when they accused him of Anti-Semitism when he said Jews should be loyal to Israel since Anti-Semites like to say Jews have dual loyalty.

y the New York Times that said the forthcoming executive order would “effectively interpret Judaism as a race or nationality, not just a religion.”

And what has G-d spoken to Abraham Isaak and Jacob Israel?

I will make you to a great nation ...
I think you find this verse several time in the book of Genesis.

This NYT people  are totally ignorant.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
The hatred of Democratic Jews like Nadler, Schiff, etc.
towards Trump is actually creating more antisemitism, especially among Conservatives. Pelosi is using these Jews as fall guys; No one can ignore the large numbers of Commie/Far Left Jews involved in the Democrats impeachment effort.
The Soviets also did this after W.W 2 in Eastern Europe when they appointed large numbers of Jewish Communists in prominent, leadership positions throughout Eastern Europe.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Of cause this people, like Schiff Nadler etc will be sacrificed if necessary. Without hesitation. It was always like this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
It's self hating Jews that are the most vocal about this.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm glad that we finally have an American politician who is trying to do something about it.  Even though I don't like Trump too much but at least he's trying.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Of cause this people, like Schiff Nadler etc will be sacrificed if necessary. Without hesitation. It was always like this.

P..S.

We have not to go so far back in time.

Look at Weinstein und Epstein. And compare to the Clintons and Biden. How they treated them and how they covered up for the others. ::)

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                           :fist:

Today's "Liberals" themselves are crypto fascistic nazis!