Author Topic: Crazy Dumb missionaries try to convert Rabbi Tovia Singer at Israel parade  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
A lot of Xtians go Jew-hunting on Israel parades. When I was in Israel, they were hunting the people in yeshiva and giving us posters that said "we so sorry there holocaust. We really bad feel. Our messiah JC does not like this. We want say sorry, come to church of Asia love JC we will sorry you" and they would be there trying to convert people.

It's a waste of time to talk to them, they're mentally retarded and brainwashed, but it's fun to watch someone wipe the floor with them, your average 5 year old Jew who knows what Xtians think can too, but no one can as beautifully and patiently as R. Tovia Singer.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
A lot of Xtians go Jew-hunting on Israel parades. When I was in Israel, they were hunting the people in yeshiva and giving us posters that said "we so sorry there holocaust. We really bad feel. Our messiah JC does not like this. We want say sorry, come to church of Asia love JC we will sorry you" and they would be there trying to convert people.

It's a waste of time to talk to them, they're mentally retarded and brainwashed, but it's fun to watch someone wipe the floor with them, your average 5 year old Jew who knows what Xtians think can too, but no one can as beautifully and patiently as R. Tovia Singer.

Rabbi Tovia Singer is a great example how to deal with xtians.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
"Our messiah JC does not like this."

What a load of bull. Christians have the blood of millions of Jews on their hands. I will never stop exposing them and their disgusting anti-Jewish new testament.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
What a load of bull. Christians have the blood of millions of Jews on their hands. I will never stop exposing them and their disgusting anti-Jewish new testament.

So they have lots of lines to back up killing Jews, like "you are of your father Satan" in John. Obviously, if you have the concept of an evil demon controlling all the bad in the world, and he has kids walking around you, you should kill them, and any mercy you afford to humans shouldn't be afforded to them. Also, if we will be tortured in hell forever like our family that was murdered in the holocaust G-d forbid, then it makes sense to kill or torture as many of us as possible if it results in one convert, who cares about the lives of the damned when you can save one for real. Plenty of other things they have to back up killing Jews.

Sometimes, especially in modern days, they try the "we love" route to convert, few have the stomach to burn villages of Jews alive anymore. So they'll go with "the only thing in our religion is love. It's a big book with the word love repeated a billion times, love love, so that wasn't love, ergo it's not what we believe, so come and convert and you'll get a little. We'll even give a down payment as long as we think it's moving towards conversion.

Furthermore, as evidenced from the video, the majority of even the ones going out to convert don't know their history, much less their religion. Many really believe what they say, they don't know better.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge