Author Topic: This is why the Democrats are so quiet about New York antisemitic attacks  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
1. David Goldman : I Accuse the Leadership of the Democratic Party of Responsibility for Violence Against Jews

https://pjmedia.com/spengler/i-accuse-the-leadership-of-the-democratic-party-of-responsibility-for-violence-against-jews/

2. Daily Caller : Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

https://dailycaller.com/2018/03/05/house-democrats-ties-to-louis-farrakhan/?fbclid=IwAR0RDVs0dkZezLhHTC8Hn1CGJd1_XfN8YN2K_H58sszWhrP8_N5AcsDKbnE

This is the double standart again (with stamp)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: This is why the Democrats are so quiet about New York antisemitic attacks
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 12:24:40 PM »
The Dems know that they already have the Jewish vote.  They also know that the stupid liberal Jews will always vote democratic no matter what their stance is on these attacks.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 12:52:09 PM »
The Dems know that they already have the Jewish vote.  They also know that the stupid liberal Jews will always vote democratic no matter what their stance is on these attacks.

Labour thought this too.

Taxing the middle class Jews to death and tolerating Nazi style terror on their communities will change this. Trump will be reelected. They will loose the Jewish vote.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 06:41:50 PM »
The democrats are looking desperately for a distraction away from this.   Maybe they will fixate on some kids flashing the 'ok' sign.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2019, 09:28:29 PM »
The democrats are looking desperately for a distraction away from this.   Maybe they will fixate on some kids flashing the 'ok' sign.

The true face of hate

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2019, 03:44:52 AM »
I think part of the reason for attacks on Orthodox Jews is the hatred on the Left for President Trump.  Because polls show that the vast majority of Orthodox Jews support President Trump,  segments of the hideous intersectionality spectrum have decided to respond with extreme violence. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2019, 04:16:27 AM »
I think part of the reason for attacks on Orthodox Jews is the hatred on the Left for President Trump.  Because polls show that the vast majority of Orthodox Jews support President Trump,  segments of the hideous intersectionality spectrum have decided to respond with extreme violence.

Imo they don't think so far. They are targeted because they can be easily identified as Jews.

A liberal Jew on the street looks like an Arab, a Greek, an Armenian, a Kushite, a Russian, a German etc. No chance for them.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2019, 05:46:43 AM »
Imo they don't think so far. They are targeted because they can be easily identified as Jews.

A liberal Jew on the street looks like an Arab, a Greek, an Armenian, a Kushite, a Russian, a German etc. No chance for them.

They probably don't think on that level.  However,  many that are also part of the intersectionality spectrum provide them with information. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2019, 10:14:08 AM »
If the attacker is Muslim or black, they don't want to draw attention, since they only would draw attention if they think they can blame it on Trump.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2019, 11:10:58 PM »

The assailants have the lowest IQs of any ethnic group on the planet.  They are not deep thinkers, they aren't even thinkers at all.

These attacks are coming from people who are taught by the preachers in their community that Jewish bankers bankrolled the transatlantic slave trade and that Jews are responsible for all the oppression blacks have received from whites.  And that Jews are the reason their communities are so incompetent, violent, incapable, impoverished.   

This attacker with the machete looked up "german jewish temples near me" and "zionist temples" 

They are looking for Jews.  They see us as their oppressor. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2019, 11:23:29 PM »
The assailants have the lowest IQs of any ethnic group on the planet.  They are not deep thinkers, they aren't even thinkers at all.

These attacks are coming from people who are taught by the preachers in their community that Jewish bankers bankrolled the transatlantic slave trade and that Jews are responsible for all the oppression blacks have received from whites.  And that Jews are the reason their communities are so incompetent, violent, incapable, impoverished.   

This attacker with the machete looked up "german jewish temples near me" and "zionist temples" 

They are looking for Jews.  They see us as their oppressor.

I think what you mentioned is all part of the equation.  Yet,  I think that many attacks also relate to these individuals being feed info that Orthodox Jews heavily support President Trump.  The overwhelming majority of these assaults are against Orthodox Jews,  not other Jews.   The correlation of Trump supporters being physical assaulted ( wearing a MEGA hat in Crown Heights for example would likely lead to being physically attacked regardless who wears the hat. ) is something that I think is being overlooked in the assaults against Orthodox Jews. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2020, 11:26:52 AM »

I think what you mentioned is all part of the equation.  Yet,  I think that many attacks also relate to these individuals being feed info that Orthodox Jews heavily support President Trump.  The overwhelming majority of these assaults are against Orthodox Jews,  not other Jews.   The correlation of Trump supporters being physical assaulted ( wearing a MEGA hat in Crown Heights for example would likely lead to being physically attacked regardless who wears the hat. ) is something that I think is being overlooked in the assaults against Orthodox Jews.

That's only because you can't tell secular Jews from the way they are dressed.  Otherwise they would be attacked.   And the Jews who live in the area where these black communities and their preachers are, are the orthodox.   Since the orthodox have clothing which identify them, those are the recognizable Jews to get attacked
No I don't think it has anything to do with Trump support, and to suggest it is ignoring a long trend in the black community that predates trump but has grown in recent years. 

There are even some chasidic groups that vote democrat as a bloc, so how will one determine the chasidic trump supporter from chasidic with democrat rebbe?   They just look up "Temples near me" and look for the guys with peyos and black clothing and hats to attack in the streets.   It's not that complicated.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge